Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I'm kinda sure that either IYLDWM or Beautiful will be one of the huge "suprise fan favourites" that no one expected because we were all so hyped/fo cussed for Black Bathing Suit and Sweet Caroline while those two titles don't really induce a lot/ we don't have any information on them.

For some reason I expect Violets For Flowers to be a cute, but not really outstanding song (but I'm happy to be proven wrong)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine saying CoCC is a good album  and then calling an album that has Text Book, Dealer, WFWF and Thunder on it uninspired :eartha:

Justice for Living Legend! Makes me tear up everytime. :bebe:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine saying CoCC is a good album  and then calling an album that has Text Book, Dealer, WFWF and Thunder, Living Legend, on it uninspired :eartha:

Spill. It already outsold COCC. 

@Marius i fixed it legend. :candy:

18 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Anyone know, are those really the lyrics for the verse of If You Lie Down With Me on the forbidden site? :um2:

"your philosophies on art, baroque moved you" if real, which nightmarish manchild was this lmaaaoooooo

let's also ask @lustforlife :hae:

mUENGN9.png

Just popped in to say 

Spoiler

I DON'T WANNA LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEE!!!!!!111!!!

I DON'T WANNA GIVE U NOTHINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

vphvoVG.gifvphvoVG.gifvphvoVG.gif

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

"your philosophies on art, baroque moved you" if real, which nightmarish manchild was this lmaaaoooooo

let's also ask @lustforlife :hae:

That's a Jewel lyric!

whatarecoloris.jpg

Less than a month till the album :hype::lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine Black Bathing Suit reusing the "wild caged animal lying by the swimming pool" lyric from the L4Ldemo. Iconique!

I would hate that so much. Further proof that leaks ruin the experience if they are on a future album.

1 minute ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

I would hate that so much. Further proof that leaks ruin the experience if they are on a future album.

I mean, she's reusing lyrics a lot, even within her released catalogue so I don't see how the leak plays into that

3 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Im like a wild black bathing suit

Floating in the swimming pool

Losing all my powurrrrr

vphvoVG.gif

OMG that is hillarious!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I mean, she's reusing lyrics a lot, even within her released catalogue so I don't see how the leak plays into that.

True. But I'm still salty for her reusing the Lust For Life, Max Martin demo sample for Yosemite. I recognized it immediately on my first Yosemite listen, and i was gutted by it. :crying2:

Spoiler

I don't wanna liiiiiive
tenor.gif
Every time I listen to Dealer I think about Xtina for some reason and I love it. The way that song was a WTF moment on the 1st listen and now I just love it. She risked and it worked. Hopefully we won't get another "safe" album like COCC anytime soon.

56 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine Black Bathing Suit reusing the "wild caged animal lying by the swimming pool" lyric from the L4Ldemo. Iconique!

I'd be ok if it was a reworked LFL demo 1 or 2 :true: