Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

this wait is so boring. lana drop BBS as the last single challenge. :agree:

I hope every or ever other album from now on has their own Venice bitch moment with a nearly 10 minute long song

30 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Guys, this article wrote that Lana actually voiced out herself that Lorde copied her, is that true tho? I thought this was all fans speculation?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lana-del-rey-bitter-row-25051285

Looks fake. And I don‘t think you can call the Mirror a „newspaper“ :oprah3:

3 hours ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

It already outsold COCC.

i was outsold? :noparty:

3 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm kinda sure that either IYLDWM or Beautiful will be one of the huge "suprise fan favourites" that no one expected because we were all so hyped/fo cussed for Black Bathing Suit and Sweet Caroline while those two titles don't really induce a lot/ we don't have any information on them.

For some reason I expect Violets For Flowers to be a cute, but not really outstanding song (but I'm happy to be proven wrong)

I think BBS and IYLDWM will be another Summer Bummer and Groupie Love moment. And I’m all for it! 

My predictions on the unheard tracks:

- Black Bathing Suit: The placement of the Interlude just before this song can't be random and I'm sure it was well thought so this one is going to be a sultry trap infused track. Not straight up Summer Bummer trap but with similar beats to 13 Beaches or Cherry.

About the lyrics I think she'll sing about feminity and the desire to be submissive in some aspects of her relationship (qftc allusion).

Bonus: It's actually about going to the swimming pool with Jenny and Nikki and she's wearing a black bathing suit.

- If You Lie Down With Me: Midtempo guitar track. Not slow but starts acoustic with a great build up UV-style. I'm sure the bridge will be iconic.

The lyrics are either about sex (inviting her partner to get to bed) or "everything will get better if you lie down with me"

- Beautiful: It's so simple I can't really predict anything. The title makes me think "piano ballad" but Lana is unpredictable so maybe she'll rap or whatever.

I think it's going to be a counterpart to Black Beauty where she sings about little things that make her happy.

Bonus: It's about self esteem and how she loves herself even though people are always hating on her.

- Violets For Roses: This screams HM lush production to me. Lyric wise I though it was about a lover lying or misleading her but after some of the lyrics "leaked" I'm not sure about the direction anymore.

Bonus: It's an angry rock diss track that goes straight into Dealer.

- Sweet Carolina: A piano lullaby about her family. Hypnotic cause it interpolates fragments of Rob, Chuck and Alana talking in the back looped like the creepy kids of Bel Air.

The title is a triple "pun" about Chuck's name, a vacation with her family in North Carolina, US and the Neil Diamond song.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine Black Bathing Suit reusing the "wild caged animal lying by the swimming pool" lyric from the L4Ldemo. Iconique!

:legend::legend::legend:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I can’t stop admiring this tracklist it literally intrigues me so much what the fuck are these songs going to sound like, I can’t wait FUCKKKKKKKKK 

I hope the leaves are still around with their beautiful colours of autumn so I can listen to this album in a perfect setting

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

inspired by @Venice Peach here's my predictions of the unheard tracks

- Black Bathing Suit: this is either a very dramatic yet sexy banger or very classy yet sexy ballad it's one of the two

- If You Lie Down With Me: the title is referenced in Wildflower Wildfire and the fact that it's written with Barrie has me thinking... is this a UV outtake? (perhaps a reworked version of Your Girl) or something entirely new? :oic3: Whatever it ends up being this is the track i claimed and i know it won't disappoint 

- Beautiful: Lana is very eccentric with her titles and i guess it all started when David Kahne made her retitle "The Ocean" to "Kill Kill" cuz it was deemed boring by him and she did so angrily. I know everyone is worried about the generic title but think of "Heroin" and "California", whatever this song is about i trust it's gonna blow us away. :godlaugh:

- Violets For Roses: judging from the leaked lyrics this is gonna be a tough one - her calling roses basic though? this one's gonna hurt :icant:

- Sweet Carolina: Judging from the writing credits and Rob's description of it i'm gonna guess this is gonna be a thematic continuation to Blue Banisters and it will hit even more harder knowing that Lana eventually found her peace within her family and friends and is now better than ever. She said by the end of the record we'll get to where she is today and i can't wait to find out - all of her closers are powerful so i cannot wait :party:

I'm always so late on these, but here is my predicted ranking:

1. Dealer

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Violets for Roses

4. Nectar of the Gods

5. Living Legend

6. Sweet Carolina

7. Black Bathing Suit

8. Thunder

9. Text Book

10. If You Lie Down With Me

11. Arcadia

12. Blue Banisters

13. Beautiful

14. Cherry Blossom

15. Interlude - The Trio

This was so much harder than I thought it would be. I felt bad for putting Arcadia and BB so low, but I'm so intrigued by song name and how some of the unreleased will turn out. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

58 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Tex & Mex as soon as the Blue Banisters era is over (October 23)

53569-E20-D244-4-DE7-9-F29-4432-C89-DA0-

Tex and Mex are in the bay :awkney: sis is gonna drown them in a bag of rocks 

RVhKIwP.gif

My first comment here on LB, hello luvs:wub:

Predicted ranking on BB, i only heard the officially released tracks (the trio, bb, tb, ww, arcadia):

1. Dealer

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. The Trio

4. Black Bathing Suit

5. Arcadia

6. Living Legend

7. Blue Banisters

8. Thunder

9. Nectar of the Gods

10. Violets for Roses

11. If You Lie Down With Me

12. Text Book

13. Cherry Blossom

14. Beautiful

15. Sweet Carolina

25 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

What lyrics leaked ?

Spoiler

"You made me trade my violets for roses
The simple life, I chose this"

It's written on a shirt that's part of the album merch. It was found when people were messing with the code and links of her store to find the vinyl and tracklist.

giphy.gif