Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

45 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:
  Hide contents

"You made me trade my violets for roses
The simple life, I chose this"

It's written on a shirt that's part of the album merch. It was found when people were messing with the code and links of her store to find the vinyl and tracklist.

Omgggg

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"You made me trade my violets for roses
The simple life, I chose this"

It's written on a shirt that's part of the album merch. It was found when people were messing with the code and links of her store to find the vinyl and tracklist.

do you have a pic of the shirt? anyone? tried scrolling back through here but can't find anything

aOaIzH2.gif

Black Bathing Suit - TJF x Cherry × Summer Bummer

If You Lie Down With Me - West Coast x UFB × Season of the Witch × Hallucinogenics

Beautiful - Venice Bitch x Looking for America

Violets for Roses - Say Yes to Heaven x Honeymoon x Is This Happiness x Wild at Heart 

Sweet Carolina - NAWWAL × Hope x Breaking Up Slowly × Wildflower Wildfire x Cherdy Blossom

Behr music hates people with synesthesia

anyways here’s my predicated ranking

Spoiler

1. Dealer

2. Nectar Of The Gods

3. Living Legend

4. If You Lie Down With Me

5. Violets For Roses

6. Sweet Carolina

7. Black Bathing Suit

8. Arcadia

9. Beautiful

10. Cherry Blossom

11. Blue Banisters

12. Text Book

13. Thunder

14. Wildflower Wildfire

15. Interlude - The Trio

56 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If those lyrics from VFR are real, what do we think Violets is a euphemism for? I mean she used it in VBBOTG as well but for a young girl.

since she states in My Bedroom Is A Sacred Place Now that she plants violets everytime she's left 

I could imagine that in this context violets represent her old, possibly toxic relationships and overall the feelings of sadness and abandonment and roses stand for peace, beauty and maybe fragility :oprah3: she decides to trade her bitterness to inner peace and beautiful things

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

My predictions to 5 new tracks:

BBS- High By The Beach and TJF child. Dreamy, sultry but sexy and devilish at the same time. Delicate electro dreamy background with 808s beat, layers and some "autotune" on vocals

If You Lie Down With Me- 70s rock classic and if it would be on UV, it could be highlight. Drums, percussion, dark atmosphere, strings and electric guitars. It would have climax. The end would be collapse.

Beautiful- piano intro but turns into desert rock with bluesy, kinda surfy feeling. Interesting drums work and sortbof psychedelic vibe.

Violet for Roses- Shades Of Cool sister but more beautiful and moving.

Sweet Carolina- soft rock ballad with electric guitars and percussion, some country touch ,angelic outro with choir and harp

Of course, I don’t get my hopes up 

3 minutes ago, lover said:

since she states in My Bedroom Is A Sacred Place Now that she plants violets everytime she's left 

I could imagine that in this context violets represent her old, possibly toxic relationships and overall the feelings of sadness and abandonment and roses stand for peace, beauty and maybe fragility :oprah3: she decides to trade her bitterness to inner peace and beautiful things

Nice theory. I'de love if it was consistent with VBBOTG.

The song title remind me of Honeymoon's bridge

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

And here again violets could mean toxic as everything associated with the guy is pretty toxic

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

BBS- High By The Beach and TJF child. Dreamy, sultry but sexy and devilish at the same time. Delicate electro dreamy background with 808s beat, layers and some "autotune" on vocals

:trisha: please 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

7 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Deciphering those acronyms is giving me a stroke :crying4:

I keep thinking they're talking about Let Me Love You when they talk about If You Lie Down and it's like wtf :wtf3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Thunder, Dealer, California and Dope (when it leaks in 2039). Lana and The Last Shadow Puppets tracks in general, these masterpieces!

AgedIllinformedIberianlynx-size_restrict

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

TLSP X LDR Presents... Under Your Skin

1. I Don't Wanna Live

2. Too Tired To Try (Just Leave)

3. Wild In The 70s

4. Dope Sick

5. (At Least We've Got) The Night 

6. If You Dance I'll Dance (And If You Don't I'll Do It Anyway)

7. Gazing At Horizons

8. You Roll Like Thunder

9. 6 Trips To The Moon

10. Isn't It Ugly When I Talk About My Dreams?

11. Under Your Skin

I love how we're slowly getting the full album (Thunder, Dealer, Loaded, California...)

Does anyone else feel like we might get more than 14 songs? I just have this feeling we're gonna get more since the official stores don't state the tracklist in the descriptions (unless I've missed some?)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok here is my prediction for the album ranking:

1. Dealer
2. Thunder
3. Black Bathing Suit
4. Living Legend
5. Nectar Of The Gods
6. If You Lie Down With Me
7. Text Book
8. Beautiful
9.  Violets For Roses
10. Arcadia 
11. Wildflower Wildfire 
12 . Sweet Carolina
13. Interlude - The Trio
14. Cherry Blossom
15. Blue Banisters

I still really like BB &  CB. This album is going to be so good:trisha:The interlude is so fucking good but in the end it's "just"a  dope instrumental but still it is such a serve & sth really unexpected. WFWF & Arcadia are both such a serve & I  put them kinda low bc I think there are going to be even better songs or maybe some soft rock moments on the album. NOTG ,LL & Thunder are some of my fave unreleased songs & I really love NOTG :wub: and I haven't heard the singles for like 2 weeks now so maybe I did them dirty bc my brain is slowly forgetting:crai:

A no skip album is coming I fear:xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: