Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Gays, based on the songs we already have, in which position of your album ranking do you think Blue Banisters will debut?

Me: 4th place. I can't see Honeymoon and Norman Fucking Rockwell! out of the top 3 and Chemtrails surprisingly raised from 5th to 2nd in my ranking in the last couple of months. Anyways...:candy:

:squidward:And then there was the issue of her:squidward:
                                         I didn't even like myself, or love the life I had
                       And there you were with shinin' stars standin' blue with open arms
:squidward:You touched the detriment most of the friends I knew already had:squidward:

faSE.gif

23 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

Gays, based on the songs we already have, in which position of your album ranking do you think Blue Banisters will debut?

Me: 4th place. I can't see Honeymoon and Norman Fucking Rockwell! out of the top 3 and Chemtrails surprisingly raised from 5th to 2nd in my ranking in the last couple of months. Anyways...:candy:

bb will complete the ultraviolence & honeymoon holy trinity:hottie:

29 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

Top 3 for me with UV and Honeymoon. Poor Chemtrails has only had a few months in my top 3, and Blue Banisters is already coming to knock it down to fourth.

35 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

i think it could possibly be in my top 5, although it's hard to say, even albums which aren't in my top 5 are still albums i love, so even if it's like my 7th favorite, i could still really love it, i just have a select few i love & cherish a lot, i don't think it'll be top 3, though

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

41 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

1-2. I don’t know if it will top Norman, but based on the songs we have plus the leaked ones, the album is already my second favourite of hers.

45 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

i feel like it will beat out Chemtrails and Honeymoon for me. But still might not beat NFR or UV. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

45 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

it won't top nfr, it might top honeymoon but i'm not that sure. based on the officially released songs, it doesn't top COCC, but i think it will. my guess is it will be a strong top 3 and/or a decent top 2

50 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

Currently top place, because I've listened a little bit too much to the other albums ...

11 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

is it too early to start harassing record shops on the phone?

Why do we want to do that? Since we know the release date already.. Unless we get a misinformed employee who thinks it’s already out and sells copies before the 22nd… 

can’t wait for everyone to say this is her best album next month, then call it shit 2 weeks later and treat it even worse than cocc and a year later it’ll suddenly be her misunderstood, ahead of its time masterpiece :glasses:

58 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

I think it could beat or equal NFR and maybe even UV but I doubt it will surpass HM for me.

I'm sure I will like it more than BTD/P, COCC and L4L though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It’s going to get harder with each record to rank them because none of them are bad (yes, even LFL and COCC). Norman remains my absolute fave, HM or UV in second (can’t decide), but BB sure will have more diversity and oomph than COCC for sure, a bit more passion. 

2 hours ago, Lustrouslines said:

Y’all…. i got a job at Target :defeated: can’t wait stock the BB exclusive vinyls and get one myself the day of release…. 

Reveal hidden contents

maybe even the week before :creepna3:

Hook us up bitch we won't tell a soul!!! 

2 hours ago, be sweet said:

LanaBoards: Secret Invasion :oprah3:

it's our time 8wqrrQG.gif

UV/Honeymoon

And as for BB in my album rankings, I am anticipating top three. There are already enough amazing songs on BB to put it ahead of BTD, Paradise, Honeymoon, LFL and COCC as long as most of the unheard tracks are decent/not bad. If the unheard tracks are beautiful and there are not many skips/filler, and if the album flows cohesively, I could see this edging out UV for #2. If all the unreleased are masterpieces and among the best of Lana's songs, then it could edge out NFR for #1. Right now I am expecting BB will probably be #3 or #2 for me.

I feel like Blue Banisters will be her own version of social realism 

edit: nvm I forgot about the rest of the tracklist

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png