Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I hope Lana reworked Thunder, Nectar of the Gods, and Cherry Blossom. I'd actually be disappointed if they were the same as the leaked versions.

thunder reworked (guittars a bit more low in this version)

cherry blossom is the same thing?

living legend she remade some things

Nectar sounds the same :kiss3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

cherry blossom was reworked since rick nowels has credits on it and not fabrizio. also boz said thunder was reworked, not sure about nectar

But maybe she wrote it with Rick and then Fabrizio just produced it. Didn't boz say that Rick didn't produce anything on the album?

Anyway I still think it's going to be changed a bit cause we got like 3/4 vocal takes but none of them sounded like a finished song so... :eek3:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

thunder reworked (guittars a bit more low in this version)

cherry blossom is the same thing?

living legend she remade some things

Nectar sounds the same :kiss3:

could you say what are all the instruments used in thunder by ear?

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But maybe she wrote it with Rick and then Fabrizio just produced it. Didn't boz say that Rick didn't produce anything on the album?

Anyway I still think it's going to be changed a bit cause we got like 3/4 vocal takes but none of them sounded like a finished song so... :eek3:

Boz said he was surprised when he saw that Nowels was credited because when he got the production credits his name wasn't included. :rip: I mean, he probably listened to an earlier piano-only version of Arcadia...and apparently none of the insiders have Black Bathing Suit (and it may not be the only track they haven't gotten access to). Miss Lana is keeping everyone on their toes. :peace2:

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

a few insiders said that rick has nothing to do w cherry blossom and boz said it’s most likely that she randomly remembered that him and her wrote the melody in an unrelated session at some point so dropped the credit in. 

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think they’d need to be able to listen to it for this bestie 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

24 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Lanaboards has been quiet today...too quiet :wat: I'm taking it as a sign of something coming soon, hopefully the video for BB or an album trailer 

UFB

13 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

drums piano guitarrs and a instument that i really dont know what it is

Btw lana bottom: my pronoum is HE. Educate yourself. 

:kiss3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

12 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Boz said he was surprised when he saw that Nowels was credited because when he got the production credits his name wasn't included. :rip: I mean, he probably listened to an earlier piano-only version of Arcadia...and apparently none of the insiders have Black Bathing Suit (and it may not be the only track they haven't gotten access to). Miss Lana is keeping everyone on their toes. :peace2:

Black Bathing Suit is her Ghosttown tbh

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

There's an option to put your pronouns in your member card in the profile settings :) Might be helpful for others and yourself if you'd like to add them since you currently have not added your pronouns to your member card, so other users have no way to know your preferred pronouns as of now x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

drums piano guitarrs and a instument that i really dont know what it is

"educate yourself" the irony :omfg2: would you prefer ldraddic as pronouN ?

4 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

not to be mean but when did lustforlife become an insider on this stuff?

since he started compulsively lying about having insider knowledge and the girls, in their desperation, falling for it :eek:

October 22nd is either going to be a great day or a terrible day for lustforlife :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg

30 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

a few insiders said that rick has nothing to do w cherry blossom and boz said it’s most likely that she randomly remembered that him and her wrote the melody in an unrelated session at some point so dropped the credit in. 

poor fabrizio how does she not remember him. couldn't she just check ldr wiki (which im sure she does)