Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I already promised myself that I wouldn't listen to the album if it leaked after karma hit me like a freight train with Chemtrails. The only track I was going to allow myself was Dealer, and that already happened. I honestly hope this album doesn't leak just because I know that that's always frustrating for the people involved with the album. 

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

I mean of course, for Lana's sake, I always hope that the album never leaks, but also for my sake, I'm reeeaally really hoping it doesn't leak too early because I'm going to be out of town and therefore away from the site from Oct 13-17 and it's always a nightmare whenever something leaks while I'm away :bebe:

The earnest campaign for a full leak has commenced. ASAP, leakers. The fate of lanaboards and our beloved Elle hangs in the balance 

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Living Legend gives me chills. Chills. :wowcry:

CHILLS. CHILLS! :trisha: Her tone. The piano. It leaves me gasping for air

Just now, Super Movie said:

I already promised myself that I wouldn't listen to the album if it leaked after karma hit me like a freight train with Chemtrails. The only track I was going to allow myself was Dealer, and that already happened. I honestly hope this album doesn't leak just because I know that that's always frustrating for the people involved with the album. 

what do you mean karma hit you?

giphy.gif

How do Lana’s albums always end up leaking so early? Billie Eilish’s didn’t leak even though they are under the same label, and she had physicals ready the day of release. Also fans received Solar Power like a week before release and no on leaked it either. I’ve seen albums leak early, but it’s usually like a day or two before release not weeks. I wonder if Lana’s fan are just less respectful of her work or her label is less careful with her music. 

21 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what do you mean karma hit you?

The day the album leaked and I listened to it, I ended up getting the worst haircut of my entire life a few hours later. I feel like that was some form of life trying to teach me a lesson lol. So if BB leaks, I'm going to save myself (and my hair)

imageproxy.jpg

What you don't tell no one, you can tell me
Little ghost, tall, tan like milk and honey
You're very brave and very free

5jmA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

LFL was the only album I never listened to a leak for and it was my fav experience (even though my mum walked in and yelled at me for it being too loud in the middle of heroin :deadbanana:) so I kind of don’t want to listen to this leak. part of the experience is waiting until midnight and getting prepared/excited then pressing play.  however i did listen to dealer but only a few times x

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

45 minutes ago, Nectar said:

fans received Solar Power like a week before release and no on leaked it either

solar power was in MANY people's hands for months, but only california and a LQ mood ring leaked. i don't get why lana's the only one who has their shit leaked that easily

25 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

do we dare to manifest a leak? do we? do we? DO WE? do we? do. do we? 

Reveal hidden contents

do

Hide contents

we?

Hide contents

do we do? we do? 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

do we? 

yes, a leak for unidentified flying bill :true: 

or going on & on :true: 

or crazy for you :true: 

or greenwich acid :true: 

or literally anything else because we're starving and all of our crops have wilted :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

yes, a leak for unidentified flying bill :true: 

or going on & on :true: 

or crazy for you :true: 

or greenwich acid :true: 

or literally anything else because we're starving and all of our crops have wilted :true: 

imma take that as an appetizer leak sampler yes :typewriter:

UV/Honeymoon

41 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

do we dare to manifest a leak? do we? do we? DO WE? do we? do. do we? 

Hide contents

do

Hide contents

we?

Hide contents

do we do? we do? 

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

do we? 

i can smell a wp for spamming from here