Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

10 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

LFL was the only album I never listened to a leak for and it was my fav experience (even though my mum walked in and yelled at me for it being too loud in the middle of heroin :deadbanana:) so I kind of don’t want to listen to this leak. part of the experience is waiting until midnight and getting prepared/excited then pressing play.  however i did listen to dealer but only a few times x

I got my wisdom teeth pulled two days before LFL dropped, and I listened to it high as shit off pain meds and my grandma yelled at me saying "omg" repeatedly with a mouth full of gauze and blood even though I wasn't supposed to be opening my mouth at all :lmao:

This time around, I have to wait until like the middle of the day to hear the album bc my friend doesn't get off work until 3:30 and we want to go down to the creek and smoke + listen together. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

38 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I mean, Arcadia didn't end up leaking outside of a few snippets that we got, and the singles didn't either. But Dealer leaked for whatever reason, so the entire album leaking isn't entirely out of the question. 

The singles got a global release. Plus there is no physical copies of them involved. Dealer leaked probably because from one of the few lucky that got their hands on COCC when it was sent to mixing. But the album having multiple physical variants and midnight release look very good for it not to leak. 

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The singles got a global release. Plus there is no physical copies of them involved. Dealer leaked probably because from one of the few lucky that got their hands on COCC when it was sent to mixing. But the album having multiple physical variants and midnight release look very good for it not to leak. 

People got Dealer when they got TLSP album, if I’m not mistaken

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

manifesting thunder single + music video V soon :kris:  manifesting these vibes for the mv lol: 

Spoiler

NK_lana1-v2_-3.jpgcc5b89c939d6cf1fdd72b537150ddff9.jpgb51092ef6717a19d19fd90cc0925dae6.jpg but it's night-time, LA's in flames, and there's a lot of illustrious hollywood ppl at a house party. conversation pit is a must. hardcore manifesting that. 

omg and the dude who is the main subject of thunder is played by father john misty

mUENGN9.png

25 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

manifesting thunder single + music video V soon :kris:  manifesting these vibes for the mv lol: 

Hide contents

NK_lana1-v2_-3.jpgcc5b89c939d6cf1fdd72b537150ddff9.jpgb51092ef6717a19d19fd90cc0925dae6.jpg but it's night-time, LA's in flames, and there's a lot of illustrious hollywood ppl at a house party. conversation pit is a must. hardcore manifesting that. 

omg and the dude who is the main subject of thunder is played by father john misty

Yeees that would be a dream  :trisha: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

33 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Reveal hidden contents

i think we should all collectively manifest thunder single and music video

macumba.gifc60404d982121141098e58cb2ebbfbe8.gifmacumba.gif

faSE.gif

6 leaked album cycles in and we're still questioning if it will leak? get your anti virus software ready ladies :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

27 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i think we should all collectively manifest thunder single and music video

macumba.gifc60404d982121141098e58cb2ebbfbe8.gifmacumba.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfb037641c86737b786a87274174ffebf410d2b5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g double double toil n trouble, tryna catch that wind, that lightning in the bottle giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfb037641c86737b786a87274174ffebf410d2b5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

22 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

6 leaked album cycles in and we're still questioning if it will leak? get your anti virus software ready ladies :sass:

get ur dad's laptop ready, everybody :kris:

mUENGN9.png

Blue Banisters video coming October, Black Bathing Suit video coming November and Thunder video coming January :clapback:

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Blue Banisters video coming October, Black Bathing Suit video coming November and Thunder video coming January :clapback:

Yes, then she'll release 'Dealer (Short Film)' including Dealer, California and Text Book (Metallica Remix) :hair:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope it doesn't leak but I expect the album sometime the week before the release cause that's probably when physicals get sent to stores and the album is delivered to different publications to have reviews ready early. Every time there's movement there's the possibility of a leak sadly :icant:

Also maybe insiders will get the final version of the album these weeks cause I still think nobody has the real thing

I don’t think insiders have the streaming versions of the songs at least. Saying this because it seems like BOZ heard the version of Arcadia with just piano. It’s possible physicals have different versions of the songs too. 

13 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Yes, then she'll released 'Dealer (Short Film)' including Dealer, California and Text Book (Metallica Remix) :hair:

Coming soon to a theatre near you

FinishedBackGuppy-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

Album leaked! See y'all in an hour!:tommy:

chair jail electric !!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e