Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

chair jail electric !!

:smile4: I'm on Black Bathing suit...omg it's hard trap! :dance:

Spoiler

I'm going crazy. :stareney:

11 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

those are electric guitars, clean them ears out :bye3:

It's hard trap, the electric guitar is at the outro. Collect yourself hoe:hottie:

Let's see what we have to look forward to before the album:

- The alleged MV with FJM 

- Recorded performance (or maybe it's a MV with scenes in a studio)

- Magazine cover(s) and/or some interviews. October is right around the corner and if there are any publications at all for this album they will appear in some October issue (even Chemtrails had some interviews around the time it was supposed to come out originally).

This is all manifestations cause the only thing that's almost confirmed is the recorded performance because of the (quickly deleted) Sheridan story where you can see Lana (also him posting a video with BB playing). 

Let's pray for an October full of stuff to carry us through the month until the album's release :pray2:

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, baddisease said:

hey now the only reason i posted it twice was bc i didn't see the first warning.

you can trust me! i don't want Lana's team and the FBI and shit busting down my door, i don't want that smoke.

i do if it means i get my own Playing Dangerous moment with a hawt daddy cop :twirls:

Black bathing suit leaked it’s beautiful ballad, sounds like Arcadia but much slower. It’s so slow and minimal it’s almost like one of her poems! 

Spoiler

If this was true I’d totally kms…I’m not accepting anything but a trap bop 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

There seems to be a lot of lyrical continuity throughout Blue Banisters, which I’m so excited about! 

Plus:

“If You Lie Down With Me” and Wildflower: “What I can promise, is I’ll lie down”

16 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

There seems to be a lot of lyrical continuity throughout Blue Banisters, which I’m so excited about! 

Wildflower Wildfire  I wouldn’t know how the cruel the world was 

Nectar of the Gods — What cruel world is this

Cherry Blossom it’s a cruel, cruel world 

Thunder if you’re on fire, you should just keep burning 

Wildflower Wildfire not to turn into a wildfire[…] like the others, baby, burn, burn, burn

And of course, themes of familial conflict and resolution are kind of peppered throughout, more explicitly on songs like Text Book and Wildflower Wildfire, and more latently on songs like Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. I’m sure Sweet Carolina will also deal with that theme a bit and provide a natural conclusion to it. 

Also these two kind of 

Textbook - “Finally, I met you, so I'm not wonderin' why”

Nectar of the Gods - “I used to dream about people like you, now I don't know why”

19 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wildflower Wildfire  I wouldn’t know how the cruel the world was 

Nectar of the Gods — What cruel world is this

Cherry Blossom it’s a cruel, cruel world 

Thunder if you’re on fire, you should just keep burning 

Wildflower Wildfire not to turn into a wildfire[…] like the others, baby, burn, burn, burn

And of course, themes of familial conflict and resolution are kind of peppered throughout, more explicitly on songs like Text Book and Wildflower Wildfire, and more latently on songs like Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. I’m sure Sweet Carolina will also deal with that theme a bit and provide a natural conclusion to it. 

Spoiler

and don't forget I get wild on you baby following Wildflower Wildfire