Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

She came back to Instagram to announce videos + the live performances for the album it's true :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Guys I noticed something, so back in 2020 charlie posted this tiktok vid on familyheirlooms with the caption “its beautiful” with an instrumental. Could it be for Beautiful?4EC66097-C908-4012-A3B4-F2BECF84E951.jpenevermind.. the instrumental is from violet

Edited by EndlessSummer
False alarm, instrumental from violet.

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

Guys I noticed something, so back in 2020 charlie posted this tiktok vid on familyheirlooms with the caption “its beautiful” with an instrumental. Could it be for Beautiful?4EC66097-C908-4012-A3B4-F2BECF84E951.jpe

no it was tulsa jesus freak 

faSE.gif

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Guys I noticed something, so back in 2020 charlie posted this tiktok vid on familyheirlooms with the caption “its beautiful” with an instrumental. Could it be for Beautiful?4EC66097-C908-4012-A3B4-F2BECF84E951.jpe

Wasn’t the instrumental the same as Quiet Waiter Blue Forever?

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

It’s from violet 

"Don’t forget me"

The way I only now notice what Lana meant by “listen to it like you listened to Video Games” 

She reflects much more on the videoclip with 

Paz De La Huerta and clips of LA. That what she dreamt of. Also Arcadia looking similar to the word arcade, a place to play games of course. 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

6 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Thinking about Honeymoon(song) and she says

there are violets in your eyes….

There are roses in between my thighs

i wonder how she uses the same words for this time in Violets for Roses

Violets for Roses will say: “Your eyes are in between my thighs”

As they should be gorl :gurl: :oop:

5 hours ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Violets for Roses will say: “Your eyes are in between my thighs”

As they should be gorl :gurl: :oop:

When she goes from “being on her knees showing how she prays” to “having someone’s eyes between her thighs.” We love to see the growth!!!! Yes hunny!! :pussypower:

I don’t think of BB as a fall album, but more of a spring album. There are a lot of references to flowers, including cherry blossoms that only bloom around March or April, the title track itself mentions the weather turning to May, Thunder sounds like a windy spring or summer day… A spring release would’ve been perfect!
On the other hand, COTCC is a perfect fall album. I’ve adored this album since the beginning, but I’ve never loved it more than now. I wish Lana could’ve released it last year in September, and BB around May this year, or next year, but I understand why Lana didn’t want to wait to release it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~