Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I want a magazine photoshoot for this era , is that too much to ask?ย :bebe:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

Although I love Wilflower and Text Book, I think the reason why most of her recentย songs are more forgettable is because they lack production and are all piano-driven. I miss the richness in production in all of the songs from Uv and Honeymoon :trisha:

I pretend Iโ€™m not hurt and go about the world like Iโ€™m having fun

why was myย post about a possibility of lana being confirmed for a festival moved in a different thread whenย sheโ€™ll most obviously singย blue banisters songs there followed by a possible BB tourย (which i also mentioned in my post)ย ??? as usual mod decisions beingย highly questionableย :uh:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

why was myย post about a possibility of lana being confirmed for a festival moved in a different thread whenย sheโ€™ll most obviously singย blue banisters songs there followed by a possible BB tourย (which i also mentioned in my post)ย ??? as usual mod decisions beingย highly questionableย :uh:

Tbh I prefer that the posts in this thread to stay in the thread as when they're removed could ruin the flow of conversation.ย 

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Tbh I prefer that the posts in this thread to stay in the thread as when they're removed could ruin the flow of conversation.ย 

right? me too :bebe:ย + itโ€™s not like anything was happening in this thread anyway why on earth would you move the only miserable drums we get this era in another thread? make it make senseย :tsk:

30 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

There was an existing thread for discussion about that festival, and there was already some discussion about that rumour going on in the thread. I moved your posts to that festivalโ€™s thread so the conversation isnโ€™t split between two and can stay in one place x

Just now, COCC said:

So we cant even discuss the flowers of thisย eraย :noparty:

ย 

Letโ€˜s go back to the more BB-related content then

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bbqezkt26at7esl8r4s

Feel free to discuss the flowers of BB, but the general all-album nature of the sub-topic caused conversation to derailย into Born to Die & NFR fan-wars xย 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

23 minutes ago, your dealer said:

ย 

i'm unsure, i didn't hear enough of the song to confirm any lyrical changes but from what i heard it was the same.ย 

ย 

are you referring that fake snippet that came out months ago or the official final version?

1 hour ago, ultrababy said:

Although I love Wilflower and Text Book, I think the reason why most of her recentย songs are more forgettable is because they lack production and are all piano-driven. I miss the richness in production in all of the songs from Uv and Honeymoon :trisha:

Less can sometimes be more. Her new songs with less instrumentation show her real singing talent, what she is really capable of. In Blue Banisters her voice has so much power as we've ever heard in a song before.

24 minutes ago, Elle said:

There was an existing thread for discussion about that festival, and there was already some discussion about that rumour going on in the thread. I moved your posts to that festivalโ€™s thread so the conversation isnโ€™t split between two and can stay in one place x

Feel free to discuss the flowers of BB, but the general all-album nature of the sub-topic caused conversation to derailย into Born to Die & NFR fan-wars xย 

i get that and i agree with you elle, but no oneโ€™s really reading the other thread and mine was just anย updateย which was moreย BB related than festival related, imo it would make sense to keep it in the bb thread as we already donโ€™t have many updates inย here either way (and discussing a possible bb tour wouldnโ€™t hurtย even if itโ€™s unlikely weโ€™ll get one) ย :bebe: