Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

not not a fake snippet. and i'm not an insider so stop asking me questions thanks love ya. 

You can’t go as far as describing a yet to be released version of a song and then complain when people ask you questions :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

You can’t go as far as describing a yet to be released version of a song and then complain when people ask you questions :thumb2:

I described what i heard from the snippet. there's nothing more to it.  Stop being a bitter little bitch and stream Arcadia. 

faSE.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

I described what i heard from the snippet. there's nothing more to it.  Stop being a bitter little bitch and stream Arcadia. 

You’re the one being bitter asking people to stop asking you questions after talking about a not released song sis :stareney:

I’m not bitter, I couldn’t give two craps what you have and haven’t heard, but you brought it upon yourself, that’s all I’m saying  :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

I love people who just want to flex that they know more about certain project than you without any intention of sharing any actual information, just stay quiet babygirl

someone asked a question and i answered it based off what i know. stop being an entitled little brat. :stareney:

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

You’re the one being bitter asking people to stop asking you questions after talking about a not released song sis :stareney:

I’m not bitter, I couldn’t give two craps what you have and haven’t heard, but you brought it upon yourself, that’s all I’m saying  :bebe:

okay then go find the song yourself and get over it? what is the problem? 

faSE.gif

someone asked a question and i answered it based off what i know. stop being an entitled little brat. :stareney:

okay then go find the song yourself and get over it? what is the problem? 

the problem is you wanna spill songs and then complain when people ask you about it? I’m not trying to find the song, I literally don’t care to hear it. I’ve listened to the demo and the album is out in like 20 days it’s not that serious

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

the problem is you wanna spill songs and then complain when people ask you about it? I’m not trying to find the song, I literally don’t care to hear it. I’ve listened to the demo and the album is out in like 20 days it’s not that serious

it's not that serious yet here you are still quoting me. 

i have never spilled about any song besides thunder, because i heard a snippet that was confirmed to be the real song. i answered what i know about it, and asking people to not ask more questions because i dont claim to be an insider. I really don't see what your problem is, grow up love. 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

it's not that serious yet here you are still quoting me. 

i have never spilled about any song besides thunder, because i heard a snippet that was confirmed to be the real song. i answered what i know about it, and asking people to not ask more questions because i dont claim to be an insider. I really don't see what your problem is, grow up love. 

Becuause I pointed out why people are asking you questions and you called me a bitter little bitch, and are attacking other members? Like whatever crawled in your ass can find itself out and you can humble yourself 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Becuause I pointed out why people are asking you questions and you called me a bitter little bitch, and are attacking other members? Like whatever crawled in your ass can find itself out and you can humble yourself 

because you're acting like a bitter little bitch........ 

faSE.gif

because you're acting like a bitter little bitch........ 

literally how?? My first comment was 

17 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

what part of that is being bitter? You asked for the questions to stop and I told you why they won’t. :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

literally how?? My first comment was 

what part of that is being bitter? You asked for the questions to stop and I told you why they won’t. :bebe:

you wanted a reaction so you got one. 

i work from home baby i have all day. 

faSE.gif

you wanted a reaction so you got one. 

i work from home baby i have all day. 

Your reaction says a lot more about you than it does me sis

"Don’t forget me"

Wildfart Wildfire is truly so beautiful.... Yes the ending production is cursed & crunchy but overall it's such a beautiful song, I still enjoy it. I just pretend she's doing ASMR and crunching up a Nature Valley granoli bar at the end and I fully enjoy the song. :bop:

So I turn but I learn (it from you, bitch) :usrs:

Not to turn into a wildfire :paris:

To light up your night:tommy:
With only my smile and nothing that hurts :read:
Baby, I run like a wildflower :tommy:
I live on sheer willpower :excited:

I promise that nothing will burn you:burn::squidward:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

can neil krug at least post a new picture from the cover photoshoot or something go geople gill galk gormal gagain lana-del-rey-gucci-necklace.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg