Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Heroin gold in my veins and you in my thoughtssss 

The way I can relate to these lyrics

1 year sober, 1 year since I had one of the worst experiences of my life... But it gets better they say, which I hope is true.

Remember, I will always love you. Bye

4 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Heroin gold in my veins and you in my thoughtssss 

The way I can relate to these lyrics

1 year sober, 1 year since I had one of the worst experiences of my life... But it gets better they say, which I hope is true.

Remember, I will always love you. Bye

Sending you lots of love and hope you’re doing good out there! <333

I love Arcadia. The second verse has become my favorite part of the song - how she intentionally goes ever-so-slightly off key as the cracks start to show that she's actually furious ("My heart is like paper, I hate ya... I can't stay, I'm not native..."). 

When I first heard the second verse I thought to myself "Girl wat r u doin..." but now I genuinely get what she was going for. She's truly something else. 

???  ????  ???  ??????????

Me on 22nd Oct, press play, and "i guess u could call it Text Book..." come up right in a sec.

*We get crazy every Friday night,

Drop it like it’s hot in the pale moonlight*

evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, life is beautiful said:

BB postponed. Details coming out tomorrow. 

don't even joke about that. PLEASE tell me you're joking.

giphy.gif

Wildflower Wildfire > Arcadia > BB > Textbook 

My expectations after the release

Black Bathing suit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rest Of BB’s

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 hours ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I'm optimistic and quite excited about Sweet Carolina. Rob and Chuck seem very proud of it. 

And don't forget that the Barrie/Erickson collaboration is a highlight/top-tier track according to eclipse! :smokes:

Did he say that on his Discord? October 22 can’t come any sooner.

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

My expectations after the release

Black Bathing suit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rest Of BB’s

don’t set yourself up for disappointment