Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just saw the track lengths, i'm so excited for Black Bathing Suit now :oprah:

Over an hour :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

nb4 the lyrics for if you lie down with me go "if you lie down with me and drink my pepsi, that's what he'd tell me, tastes just like pepsi" :sass: hoe anthem about lana's pussy is coming back ladies and gays

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

28 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

nb4 the lyrics for if you lie down with me go "if you lie down with me and drink my pepsi, that's what he'd tell me, tastes just like pepsi" :sass: hoe anthem about lana's pussy is coming back ladies and gays

i claimed it and i know it's gonna be a beautiful track i can't wait

8 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

BBS is OTTR PT.2 CONFIRMED:

- Long song with a complex structure (both are ~5 min)

- Upbeat and sexy (you can't follow up The Trio with a piano ballad)

Swimming pool (...) white bikini off / Black bathing suit

We truly won!  :hype::hype::hype:

acting like you don't know lana:coffee:

I feel like the extended drum outro of Chemtrails title track was low-key intended to be an interlude, it allowed Tulsa Jesus Freak to start playing and it flows nicely,The trio-BBS Is a more intense and apparent version of that which she may have been aiming for in COCC. I really like this whole instrumental interlude+bop track thing she's doing in her albums

1 hour ago, rhubysyrup said:

I feel like the extended drum outro of Chemtrails title track was low-key intended to be an interlude, it allowed Tulsa Jesus Freak to start playing and it flows nicely,The trio-BBS Is a more intense and apparent version of that which she may have been aiming for in COCC. I really like this whole instrumental interlude+bop track thing she's doing in her albums

when listening to dealer i kept thinking on how it would fit just right after those drums

i just hope the first listen isn't going to be a frustrating experience :eartha2:

there are going to be four songs we know, then four songs we haven't heard, then the 5 leaked songs (and wildflower) which, if anything, are shaping up to be only slightly altered, and then sweet carolina. it sounds a bit unbalanced to me

i hope i'm not going to spend the second half of the album wishing it away and just waiting for sweet carolina and at the same time being bummed there's not much to discover left, especially because of how short the last song is :trisha:

BBS has me hyped if what we heard is true. And a more « bopish » song will be welcomed on BB. 
interesting that both that track and HBTB are track 5 of their respective albums… (HBTB, by the way, is way underrated with the GP, that song should have gone viral already).