Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Drama that i'm not at the center of? Growth. :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

me too. i kinda like the tension though, sometimes it leads to some pretty interesting discussions that help us see different perspectives regarding the album, leaks, etc. it would be pretty uninspiring if the thread (or the website in general) was just a giant echo chamber of the same beliefs and opinions.

Totally agree with you and let’s face it, drama is half the fun of being a Lana Stan (whether coming from her or this site),

but it’s been something else for the last two weeks :biblio:

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Elle has asked you guys so many times to stop fighting in this thread so please don't get it locked for the rest of us who are just here to have a good time and get excited about the album. :dorothy3:

Reveal hidden contents

If you are so desperate to be rude, do it in the On and On thread please and thank you. 

We need that on and on thread to grow. So you spilled. Keep the fights going over there. :xgiggle:

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Drama that i'm not at the center of? Growth. :ma:

Dont worry, there's always time to be in the center of it. :oic:

10 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

I feel like the extended drum outro of Chemtrails title track was low-key intended to be an interlude, it allowed Tulsa Jesus Freak to start playing and it flows nicely,The trio-BBS Is a more intense and apparent version of that which she may have been aiming for in COCC. I really like this whole instrumental interlude+bop track thing she's doing in her albums

i'm still so mad the video had a different outro than what's on the album. i need to rip the audio from youtube to add to the album since she never put the outro on streaming ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm still so mad the video had a different outro than what's on the album. i need to rip the audio from youtube to add to the album since she never put the outro on streaming ugh

Im still hoping that there's a version of it with the outro out there waiting to be leaked. :agree:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

was living legend always made by dan heath or is that something new? he better have added his string arrangements by now or else :notamused:

It’s new info! Probably always been done by him but we didn’t know

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

was living legend always made by dan heath or is that something new? he better have added his string arrangements by now or else :notamused:

we still don't know what was changed on LL right? i think i never heard the song but i'm curious about this new version

6 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It’s new info! Probably always been done by him but we didn’t know

then we better get his signature strings too cause i kinda don’t see him doing a simple guitar track :bebe:

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

we still don't know what was changed on LL right? i think i never heard the song but i'm curious about this new version

no i think we don’t. i believe someone said it was slightly altered more finished (?) but we don’t even know which of the two leaked versions she uses on the album :lange:

So there’s a lot of unreleased tracks on BB, for chemtrails it was Yosemite, nfr it was TNBAR, was there a hyped unreleased song on LFL hm uv etc?

2 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

So there’s a lot of unreleased tracks on BB, for chemtrails it was Yosemite, nfr it was TNBAR, was there a hyped unreleased song on LFL hm uv etc?

LFL was the infamous era where she cut out all of the songs we were looking forward to hearing. Yosemite, Roses Bloom For You, Best American Record, etc.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So since we're in the dark, what do we know about songs five through eight from other recent albums (with at least 14 or 15 songs)? Have they disappointed us? (the last song 'Sweet Carolina' won't compare, I think).

NFR: Doin' time, Love song, Cinnamon girl, How to disappear

LFL: White Mustang, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In My Feelings

Honeymoon: High By The Beach, Freak, Art Deco, Burnt Interlude (ok an Interlude, let's take no. 4 God Knows I tried)

Ultraviolence: West Coast, Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, Money Power Glory

Fortunately, we know that this time there is no collaboration with ASAP Rocky, so it can't become that bad. Every album has had at least one chart single (Doin' time, High By The Beach, West Coast, even Summer Bummer) at this position and the others are almost all strong songs. So I think we really have nothing to worry about.