Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

21 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

me opening spotify on midnight of friday the 22nd fully ready for my back to be blown out by none other than blue banisters 81-B5766-A-557-E-4-BEA-AAF8-016-D395172-

Spoiler

Me but 8 days earlier and clicking out of pop up ads as fast as physically possible

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 more weeks :wowcry::hype:

With the amount of amazing tracks we have now, I really think that I can hold off until the 22nd. I'm so excited 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

That is correct! There were two reasons, one being a release date technicality, and also a smear campaign by an academy member which influenced the other members of the academy to nominate a different song he had personal connections too (which was later revoked from the list). 

Sources and longer findings:

https://raunaqnambiar.medium.com/the-oscars-controversy-no-one-knows-about-44cde4576f11

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/dec/19/lana-del-rey-oscars-sabotage

https://time.com/11728/lana-del-rey-young-and-beautiful-oscar-snub/

Thank you for sourcing for my lazy ass, hun. I thought I was going crazy for a second there. :typewriter:

2 hours ago, uvbabe said:

I've been defending Jack all along (love both NFR and COCC) but I'm glad she dropped him :hoe:

Me too sis, me too :flop:

6 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

I'm still sad that we didn't get a music video for Blue Bannisters because of her ex being in it.

I wonder if she has another video for it that she plans on releasing in the next few weeks (because it's the title track)

She can always refilm it and make it better. Look how the alternate video of Arcadia is actually better and more beautiful then the first original video. :creepna3:

is this her last album for the Interscope contract?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, uvbabe said:

I've been defending Jack all along (love both NFR and COCC) but I'm glad she dropped him :hoe:

yeah maybe he could co-write songs with her but she needed different producers even though i love NFR! to death and chemtrails as well (but miss blue banisters is probably going higher in my ranking than miss COCC)

4 hours ago, TextBook said:

She says “they” in both versions

but she lipsyncs "you" in the alt video

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I’ve heard it is her last contractual album with them, so she’s probably in discussion with her label and other labels. Another reason she may have put two albums out in a year is because she wanted to end the contract sooner as she had a more lucrative offer perhaps. She approached Capital records about the covers album last year so who knows, maybe they also offered her a new deal at the same time. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Yes. And I would not be surprised if she didn't renew her contact after how they treated her.

Just now, Creyk said:

Yes. And I would not be surprised if she didn't renew her contact after how they treated her.

how did they treat her?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

They basically let her do whatever she wants though, don't they?

Are you going to change your username on October 22? Because Thunder will be alive and breathing then? :angie:

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

What nane would you suggest? Thunder  Revenant?

Well that sounds cool tbh. Or Thunder The Risen. Or simply Thunder SOTY :angie: 

44 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Another reason she may have put two albums out in a year is because she wanted to end the contract sooner as she had a more lucrative offer perhaps.

I think she also has too much time this year because she couldn't go on tour because of Corona, so she decided to devote more time to her creative work.