Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I don't know why people on twitter are melting down because BBS is not a sequel of Interlude - The Trio, obviously it woulnd't. The interluded was produced by Clayton and his brother, BBS by Erickson and Dawes. If it was a sequel, Clayton would be credited in BBS too. 

source.gif 

the greatest loss of them all!

1 hour ago, imenos said:

Someone on Instagram said that "violets for roses" might be "roses bloom for you" with a different name

"confirmed" otherwise but..... that would be iconic, she'd just sing 'violets' instead of lilacs
violets in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully.... :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Honestly a leak is probably imminent

The physical copies must be arriving at stores about now

I hope Cassette Girl and the Cassette Grandparents are doin' okay

Also I really like the word, "cassette"

If my name were Cassandra and everyone called me "Cassie", I'd tell people my full name was Cassette

No shade to any Cassandras

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

since we don't have the featurings on the tracklist, it would be a cute surprise if theres a unknown featuring for us

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

okay so you know in the Arcadia (Alternative) video when she is on the swing in the backyard & she's singing 'send me to Hilton hotel or across on the hill im a lost little girl" wtf does she mean "the hill" ?

like deadass the hills of Hollywood or the hill across from her house, and among the wolves / wild?

im - its always bothered me in the song tbh but the alt video, it helps the song make sense better I guess (I just am confused lyrically  idk was anyone else irked by this?)

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

When we hear MARRY ME MARRY ME TAKE A LONG VACATION in 12 days :wowcry:

Manifesting a bridge as good as Freak Like Me on BB. It's so good it goes through my mind at least once a day. So sad it's unreleased so the majority of fans will never hear its beauty. At least Living Legend's WAHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAHHHH will be officially released now (hopefully it wasn't taken out lol)

10 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

since we don't have the featurings on the tracklist, it would be a cute surprise if theres a unknown featuring for us

Unmanifesting this 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, paradisetropico said:

okay so you know in the Arcadia (Alternative) video when she is on the swing in the backyard & she's singing 'send me to Hilton hotel or across on the hill im a lost little girl" wtf does she mean "the hill" ?

like deadass the hills of Hollywood or the hill across from her house, and among the wolves / wild?

im - its always bothered me in the song tbh but the alt video, it helps the song make sense better I guess (I just am confused lyrically  idk was anyone else irked by this?)

She's saying "a cross on the hill", like a religious cross. I live in FL and there's lots of random hills around here with huge crosses on them, I'm assuming there's the same in California. Lots of people interpret them as signs from God, and I think Lana is doing the same in the song. She's saying can't sleep at home tonight so she's asking God to show her a different way

(My interpretation)

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Confirmed by BOZ that it wasn't, tho... :um2:

Didn't they do something that basically tarnished their credibility? I can't remember what it was but I'm not 100% on board with BOZ's words

Anyways I have a gut feeling Violets is going to be RBFY. Manifest with me besties :et:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

She's saying "a cross on the hill", like a religious cross. I live in FL and there's lots of random hills around here with huge crosses on them, I'm assuming there's the same in California. Lots of people interpret them as signs from God, and I think Lana is doing the same in the song. She's saying can't sleep at home tonight so she's asking God to show her a different way

(My interpretation)

oh wow I thought she said "across" this whole time haha interesting interpretation

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

okay yeah i can only accept a feature from barrie at this time lol

like i rlly wanted that if you lie down was a featuring with him

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*