Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

This and you'll at least get warning point(s) if not banned

@DeluluKingwas banned permanently for posting a YouTube video with an Arcadia snippet from Instagram

If it is on YouTube how is that such a big problem I don’t get it. ? YouTube is like the Google of music..

42 minutes ago, MellyDelRey said:

That black bathing suit leak on the site that can’t be named killed me ??

Low-key happy Nikki lane is not in it though ??

10 hours ago, tulsadevilfreak said:

SOTY

there’s no reddit post and the source is as usual our known pathological liar ldraddic so this is as usual pure made bullshit. especially considering 90% of the "descriptions" sound like pure fan service :usrsney:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

there’s no reddit post and the source is as usual our known pathological liar ldraddic so this is as usual pure made bullshit. especially considering 90% of the "descriptions" sound like pure fan service :usrsney:

Well I‘m not prepared for Rob‘s vocals, so it‘s not a complete lie :true:

edit: #robnewmainpopgirl

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

I’m starting to think mods should delete posts that feature known liars with false information. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m starting to think mods should delete posts that feature known liars with false information. 

that and then ban them. might as well give warning points to everyone posting known liars’ fake tea cause it’s getting real tired at this point :eyeroll2: 

i need more fake vinyl pics though, fake rush of dopamine to my brain is better than no dopamine at all :crai:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not really keeping up much here cause I'm staying pretty much completely spoiler free for BB, I haven't even listened to Text Book Wildflower Wildfire or Arcadia yet JHXbZow.gif

I KNOW I'm gonna be the biggest Violets For Roses stan she is literally calling my name, cooing at me :oprah3:jvVqQoX.gif I'm so fucking excited I can't believe were almost a week away I honestly genuinely think this will be one of my favorite Lana albums ever BAfuM25.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

Not really keeping up much here cause I'm staying pretty much completely spoiler free for BB, I haven't even listen to Text Book Wildflower Wildfire or Arcadia yet JHXbZow.gif

I KNOW I'm gonna be the biggest Violets For Roses stan she is literally calling my name, cooing at me :oprah3:jvVqQoX.gif I'm so fucking excited I can't believe were almost a week away I honestly genuinely think this will be one of my favorite Lana albums ever BAfuM25.jpg

Your willpower scares me

I wonder what the rock Candy Sweet album would have sounded like. That post where she was all like “and I WANT REVENGE” had me GOING! …then that passed and we got blue banisters instead which seems like a much calmer less “I WANT REVENGE” themed album 

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

I wonder what the rock Candy Sweet album would have sounded like. That post where she was all like “and I WANT REVENGE” had me GOING! …then that passed and we got blue banisters instead which seems like a much calmer less “I WANT REVENGE” themed album 

right she was so aggressive at first, i loved it

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I’m still curious for that one.

but Arcadia is, to me, her « revenge song » (along with telling her own story on the rest of the album): the middle fingers, the allusion and production similarities to Video Games, the references to her body could also be a big FU to people criticizing her weight recently, the part about being torn down… 

it’s a « calm revenge » though and a tad more provocative song / album could be what we thought RCS would be . 

49 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m still curious for that one.

but Arcadia is, to me, her « revenge song » (along with telling her own story on the rest of the album): the middle fingers, the allusion and production similarities to Video Games, the references to her body could also be a big FU to people criticizing her weight recently, the part about being torn down… 

it’s a « calm revenge » though and a tad more provocative song / album could be what we thought RCS would be . 

We all wanted In my feelings/ Fucked my way to the top revenge and she gave us a ballad and a western trap outro ? let’s hope Black Bathing Suit delivers. 

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We all wanted In my feelings/ Fucked my way to the top revenge and she gave us a ballad and a western trap outro ? let’s hope Black Bathing Suit delivers. 

My biggest « letdown » is… gasp… Wildflower Wildfire. And it’s not a big one lol, but when I saw Mike Dean, I was convinced it would have a bigger prod and that the revenge part would kick in. WFWF is an incredible song with honestly deep lyrics, and the last part is gorgeous, but I hope they let loose on their next project together. 

58 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Arcadia is pretty revenge-y though.she's just channeling it in a way that contradicts the common concept of rage

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

My biggest « letdown » is… gasp… Wildflower Wildfire. And it’s not a big one lol, but when I saw Mike Dean, I was convinced it would have a bigger prod and that the revenge part would kick in. WFWF is an incredible song with honestly deep lyrics, and the last part is gorgeous, but I hope they let loose on their next project together. 

Yeah totally it didn’t sound like a Mike Dean produced song at all tbh…I mean wtf did she even hire him the others could have produced Wildflower all the same.

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Arcadia is pretty revenge-y though.she's just channeling it in a way that contradicts the common concept of rage

My concept of rage is probably her walking into harper's bazaar office HQ and taking a massive dump..so I was probably hoping for too much from Lana. 

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Not really keeping up much here cause I'm staying pretty much completely spoiler free for BB, I haven't even listened to Text Book Wildflower Wildfire or Arcadia yet JHXbZow.gif

oh my god queen you're doing better than me this era! i caved and listened to the three singles (bb,tb, ww) back in July, i regret it so much now though :crai: you're in for a treat! i almost listened to arcadia the other night while drunk though but managed to pull myself together

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yeah totally it didn’t sound like a Mike Dean produced song at all tbh…I mean wtf did she even hire him the others could have produced Wildflower all the same.

I honestly believe the song would sound a lot better if it wasn’t produced by Mike AND if it was produced by any of the other producers on the album. still a good song tho but not as good as the others IMO 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...