Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Anyone else not a big fan of Lana bringing her family members into her albums? She got this success on her own, the others do not really deserve just getting royalties through nepotism. Like what is this.. the royal family and we are paying taxes for them? 

also, “I don’t want social media” but then having a secret social media is…. 

anyway

i don't think it's that deep... she's just appreciative & loving towards her father & sister, and would like to include them on her album in some way, i don't think it has anything to do with money or "royalties" at all either, they'd be wealthy regardless :azealia:

i don't know why people act like lana's family was extremely rich as if she's the heiress of the walton family

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Like what is this..

Idk, maybe it’s a song she wrote with the people she loves the most? A song that means a lot to her? Isn‘t it beautiful that she has that connection with her family? :wtf3:

Anyone else not a big fan of Lana bringing her family members into her albums? She got this success on her own, the others do not really deserve just getting royalties through nepotism. Like what is this.. the royal family and we are paying taxes for them? 

anyway

Me! The same happened with the cotcc cover. Like, we know you are proud of your friends and you are not a white suprematism but wtf is that album cover??

anyway

In the subject of family, like i got what you say but they're not comming for the money like.... her family was never poor. And the social media thing, since we're in 2021 we should expect contradictory behaviours all the time lol is all that she knows how to do

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, Marilyn Mansfield said:

Me! The same happened with the cotcc cover. Like, we know you are proud of your friends and you are not a white suprematism but wtf is that album cover??

Right! All the hypocrites saying her album cover for COCC was bad now turning around and being like they don’t have any prob with it…. And they love sweet Carolina even though no one knows how it sounds like

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

anyway

I'm sorry but this is genuinely such a strange way to think of that. They're not "getting royalties through nepotism", they're making songs with their family member because it's something they all enjoy doing. Lana has said since 2011 that her family all love music/singing. It's not that dramatic or deep, and it's not like Lana's family needs her money. They've always been well off. 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

In the subject of family, like i got what you say but they're not comming for the money like.... her family was never poor. And the social media thing, since we're in 2021 we should expect contradictory behaviours all the time lol is all that she knows how to do

Even if not for royalties, the others are not singers. So idk

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

anyway

She gets a lot of support from her family, so it's a nice touch to involve them in her album.

Just now, Super Movie said:

I'm sorry but this is genuinely such a strange way to think of that. They're not "getting royalties through nepotism", they're making songs with their family member because it's something they all enjoy doing. Lana has said since 2011 that her family all love music/singing. It's not that dramatic or deep, and it's not like Lana's family needs her money. They've always been well off. 

I didn’t know I was following and a fan of a band. Thanks for enlightening me

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I didn’t know I was following and a fan of a band. Thanks for enlightening me

??? she's made ONE song which has credits for her father & her sister... :eyeroll2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

??? she's made ONE song which has credits for her father & her sister... :eyeroll2:

and her brother taking that scary pic of her laying on the ground outside a garage with grunge make up… 

and her sister being the main model in the horse pic of COCC vinyl

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

and her brother taking that scary pic of her laying on the ground outside a garage with grunge make up… 

it’s not that serious oh my fucking god

her sister's been taking photos of her for 14 years

this really shouldn't be a new concept that she likes her family involved in her work...

Even if not for royalties, the others are not singers. So idk

It's kinda unusual, but I think that she sees chem and blue bannisters are like siblings and it fit on her idea. She wants it to feel like it is a family photo album vibe, just like chem, but chemtrails was a brighter and more recent narrative and blue bannisters is darker and more like a lifetime story

13 hours ago, COCC said:

When the motivation behind BB was to help Rob start his career as the new main pop girl

Rock Candy Sweet by Rob Grant CONFIRMED OMGG

13 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Well I cant b the only one who just wanted to thank whoever took a photo of charlies peach ty 

Im extremely grateful for that...