Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Wait till her dad and siblings are on the gatefold cover and each vinyl has one family member on each side

why does that matter? i don’t get why you’re so concerned over lana incorporating her family and friends on an album she considers to describe her entire life?

I mean, I hate name-dropping as much as the next person, but I don't think it's that serious? :toofunny: 

Like, yeah, the Charlie photoshoot it's awful, and some of her works with Chuck aren't outstanding... but if she wants to work with her family/friends, why can't she? :toofunny:

Out of all the reasons we have to unstan, to choose that? :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I forgot you‘re not allowed to have a family once you‘re famous. Why didn‘t we tell Trump before he let Ivanka work at the White House :true:

6 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I didn’t know I was following and a fan of a band. Thanks for enlightening me

You're welcome :kiss3: I honestly just don't understand why you're so offended by Lana involving her family in her work. A lot of artists do that, and Lana has been since 2006. She made one song with Rob and Chuck that none of us have even heard yet, get over it.

imageproxy.jpg

59 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

omg, my psychic era? someone's mom is shaking :ma:

:wtf2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

why does that matter? i don’t get why you’re so concerned over lana incorporating her family and friends on an album she considers to describe her entire life?

like blue banisters is about her life story and it only makes sense she adds her family, friends, collaborators, etc

I mean, it's as easy as to decide not to listen an specific song / stare at the cover art / watch a music video if you don't like it? :true:

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

Let me break this situation manifesting a cinnamon girl esque track on blue bannisters

tumblr_oogju1oS231r0yn0ho1_500.gifv

When Sweet Carolina is actually THE jazzy sultry bop we've all been waiting for... :ma:

Personally, I'm on team Rob Go Solo :true: The Grammys are calling his name 

imageproxy.jpg

59 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

her revenge is obviously being the vulnerable n soft woman she is. shes telling her story the way no one could (ie mommy issues, poor relationship with her dad, poor relationships with men). using lyrics like “im a lost little girl” is what got her criticism in the first place. she’s not afraid anymore. obviously yall are missing the point. 

Im honestly in love with this concept.... although......

Spoiler

i still want a very sexy record with lyrics like in my feelings and know she wanted also to do that!!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i feel a leak coming today do you feel the energy too girlies :hooker:

i really hope that isnt leaking today, theres already enough chaos on this thread

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, Marilyn Mansfield said:

I guess some people are not fans of family or friends being in the visuals/sound of the album. Big deal. Lana seems happy about it. 

lana's family (mostly chuck) has been a part of her visuals since before she was even famous, i don't know why people are acting like this is something completely new or something she wouldn't do

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix