Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

18 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Guys if you think I can make Lana del rey songs or I know wtf is a stem then it just confirms how delulu you are.. lolz. I can't even figure out how to DM so..... joke's on you

if you think you can go to jail because you leaked an album 1 week earlier this is a mess

i still get ton of albums from my boyfriend's work in advance and i leak them publicly and all i got is some fights with my boyfriend he still has his job and i'm fineee

record labels do not give shit about that

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

we never know who could be one though

i know but having access to unleaked material doesn't actually make you an insider, it's the people that actually get the material that are insiders

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why say you have the album?? Like, ok what next? If you aren’t gonna do anything, don’t say anything. It ain’t that deep fam:smokes3:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

why does everyone want the production credits?

So we can know what should we expect in terms of sound? Like, will some songs be piano only? Will they have more instruments? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

why does everyone want the production credits?

production credits are so fun to have! It really helps give an idea of the soundscape of the songs!

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, issgouding said:

if you think you can go to jail because you leaked an album 1 week earlier this is a mess

i still get ton of albums from my boyfriend's work in advance and i leak them publicly and all i got is some fights with my boyfriend he still has his job and i'm fineee

record labels do not give shit about that

LMAO 

:trisha:

faSE.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

There at least 15 intruments credits on this album. Can u all stop with this piano crazy conversation

No. Next question.

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

that one person who leaked madame x demos

he hacked her he leaked her demos one year earlier and it's not even finished  he also hacked her credit cards and took everything from her computer 

we are talking about a hacking everything she has 

Just now, lustforlife said:

lustforlife boz eclipse arcadialovesong jorge and goudine toghter in the prison 

:blush:

Playinggggg : Sweet carolina

while Eclipse twerking to BBS BEcause he is disgusting

1 minute ago, issgouding said:

he hacked her he leaked her demos one year earlier and it's not even finished  he also hacked her credit cards and took everything from her computer 

we are talking about a hacking everything she has 

someone hacked madonna's credit cards lmao?

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

its tuesday, i smell a full album leak in hq :hooker:

I mean, you did manifest the leaks yesterday so I believe in your manifestation more than Jesus' word :oprah3: 

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

My husband told me once that no one never went to the prison because of copyrights :gasp:

husband?