Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

If that picture is real, it's kind of funny that Lana cropped Chuck out of it for the alt. cover :thumb3: Also, I just noticed that she's holding at least one of her hands in front of her. So either somebody else is holding her, i.e Chuck, or she's doing some weird maneuver with her other arm where she holds herself from behind

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If that picture is real, it's kind of funny that Lana just cropped Chuck out of it for the alt. cover :thumb3: Also, I just noticed that she's holding at least one of her hands in front of her. So either somebody else is holding her, i.e Chuck, or she's doing some weird maneuver with her other arm where she holds herself from behind

Chuck is on the back cover of that exclusive vinyl 

Spoiler

oh my god can this album just leak already. the album release is not going to be climactic or special because she is not on socials so like I don't feel like waiting at all

This has been the strangest pre-release yet and now the most boring :pls:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not sure if I should give in and listen to the recorded-on-a-pager-from-1980 tier Thunder l**k since it might be a demo, or if I should wait for higher quality since it might not be. :um2: Someone tell me what to do - I'm bad at making decisions.

5 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Not sure if I should give in and listen to the recorded-on-a-pager-from-1980 tier Thunder l**k since it might be a demo, or if I should wait for higher quality since it might not be. :um2: Someone tell me what to do - I'm bad at making decisions.

dont dooo it dont do it just wait

edit: evidently this joke is rather derivative

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, sznofthewitch said:

don't do it, don't do it
just wait