Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:
  Hide contents

You were minutes ahead of your time :cryney2: (if it’s true) 

bookmarked it just in case so either we can brag about it next week or hide it in the vault of lies 

2 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

HE WORKED ON LOVE DRAUGHT :omg: her synth masterpiece incoming 

STOP i’ve been saying this for weeks before it came out and looked like a clown ever since :bebe:

I’m sure someone’s made this comparison before, but I feel like WFWF will be the Heroin equivalent to this record—a very dark but almost conversational track that reveals something vulnerable about Lana’s life. 

I adore Heroin, so I really hope there ends up being an unheard song on BB that tops it for me! Fingers crossed for tracks 5 and 15 lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m sure someone’s made this comparison before, but I feel like WFWF will be the Heroin equivalent to this record—a very dark but almost conversational track that reveals something vulnerable about Lana’s life. 

I adore Heroin, so I really hope there ends up being an unheard song on BB that tops it for me! Fingers crossed for tracks 5 and 15 lol

i agree, i feel like wildflower wildfire is definitely the "heroin" of this album, i also get similar vibes from black bathing suit, considering it's length and the possibly that it could be a very surprising, in-depth track, this album having two "heroin" kind of tracks? a true magnum opus! :pray2: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I definitely agree with this. A few months ago I tried to make a playlist of all of her released songs so that they kind of flow into each other based on how they sound and thematically and I got the idea to do that because I felt like Heroin and WFWF went so well together.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i agree, i feel like wildflower wildfire is definitely the "heroin" of this album, i also get similar vibes from black bathing suit, considering it's length and the possibly that it could be a very surprising, in-depth track, this album having two "heroin" kind of tracks? a true magnum opus! :pray2: 

idk how exactly but this entire album reminds me of the run Heroin - Change - Get Free :oprah:

Heroin: vulnerable yet powerful, strong tracks

Change: contemplative and soft and beautiful 

Get Free: "I was served lemons but made lemonade", the art of letting go

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

36 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

STOP i’ve been saying this for weeks before it came out and looked like a clown ever since :bebe:

didn’t realize I made a spelling mistake which has now been preserved for all of eternity in your quote  <3  literally my dumbass thought her rnb pop era had arrived i was praising the heavens :rip:

UbsOye5.png

I hope something happens tomorrow because I'm going to the hospital (not for anything serious don't worry) and it'd be amazing to listen to a new album + freak out on LB in the waiting room instead of being bored all day :hype:

Although I guess the freaking out on LB will happen regardless

15 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I hope something happens tomorrow because I'm going to the hospital (not for anything serious don't worry) and it'd be amazing to listen to a new album + freak out on LB in the waiting room instead of being bored all day :hype:

Although I guess the freaking out on LB will happen regardless

Hope everything is good on your end! <3