Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, Nectar said:

I was hoping they would be fuller ballads. Didn’t expect for literally half of the songs to be piano only. 

Are there synths in Blue Banisters? Only organ and piano are listed in the Tidal credits. Not mentioning Rob is weird though. At least we know Rob and Chuck don’t have vocals in the song according to these credits. 

I thought there were synths in BB, no? 

@TextBook and @lanasbottom are right though. Wildflower Wildfire has those distorted drums etc. which haven't been listed either. So things are definitely missing.

Anyway, I'm very excited about If You Lie Down With Me and Violets for Roses. :trisha:

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I don't have credits.......... because I only have the tracks........... I can describe if you want.....................................////////// if you listen to the outro I posted you will know that the credits are not accurate.###########$#$%$@#^$%&@^%$$$%%^%65

Spoiler

but does she do the wawawa

4 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

@TextBook and @lanasbottom are right though. Wildflower Wildfire has those distorted drums etc. which haven't been listed either. So things are definitely missing.

Anyway, I'm very excited about If You Lie Down With Me and Violets for Roses. :trisha:

Wait Tidal also only lists keyboards for WW but there are drums at the end. I am choosing to believe they are incomplete until proven otherwise too. 

Boz said Arcadia was piano only and that he considers The greatest a ballad so we still have no idea how the album could sound (+ the credits seem incomplete if you contrast what's there and what we heard in the already released songs).

I think it's just a matter of time full production credits leak/are released so we'll see. Maybe as the unreleased songs were late additions to the album they didn't get the full credits or something (even though it's been some time)

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So maybe the credits are indeed "complete" but they don't reflect the whole thing. I honestly have no idea how crediting works :delish:

What we know for sure is that Rob plays the piano and that should be included in the production too right? Even if the piano melodies also count as songwriting.

(Unless he took the photos playing the piano just as an aesthetic :thumb3:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

EXACTLY plus i just remembered the pic rob shared of them recording sweet carolina and the mixing table said piano, pads, keys and something else that wasn’t legible so it CAN’T piano a piano only flop :oprah:

These ‘insiders’ were cute at first now they’re getting tiring :stareney:

the way the BB pre-release was going so smoothly and now it’s going to be remembered as the ‘fake information’ era :lolliney:

"Don’t forget me"