Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Stop lying... fake leaker.. I never trusted you anyway. 

the only "fake" thing here is you sweetheart.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

' Eli Cosmetics' and the tagline is 'empowering vulnerable women'.......

and the makeup campaign models are doja cat, ariana, camila, cardi b, kehlani and nicki minaj and beyoncé

lustforlife and arcadialovesong2018 fighting 

cyber7even-cyberpon.gif 

ok last one 

imageproxy.jpg

To be honest...

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind if Nectar of the Gods was turn into a piano ballad. 

I never really liked the guitar, I think it's too loud at times. But the melody is beautiful, so I think it could sound really pretty regardless!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I reveal something 

@lustforlife was given only the demos of the album. She was also not given the whole album...... just a few tracks......... Even if I am annoying..... at least I am not a big fat liar like her....... last time she revealed the tracklist before we even gave her the green light to.... so..... she was kicked out of the group...... then given a second chance but without the final version.... and now she is doing it again.......

she said electric guitar like I did above because like I said, she does have some of the songs.......

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

last time she revealed the tracklist before we even gave her the green light to.... so.....

Omg hi Lorde! Your last album sucked... :(

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I reveal something 

@lustforlife was given only the demos of the album. She was also not given the whole album...... just a few tracks......... Even if I am annoying..... at least I am not a big fat liar like her....... last time she revealed the tracklist before we even gave her the green light to.... so..... she was kicked out of the group...... then given a second chance but without the final version.... and now she is doing it again.......

she said electric guitar like I did above because like I said, she does have some of the songs.......

who are you using she/her pronouns? :wtfney: my god this is too much

Not issgouding joining the fight too LOL... I know some of you hate it but this is much more entertaining than the thread being dead all day

Anyways we will know if the credits are correct TODAY once the album leaks :hype:

here's the solution:

How about we stop giving 2 shits about these so-called "insiders" wannabes?

It's so embarrassing that we let any delusional twink think that's a thing on LB. It's literally another day, another new low to reach y'all...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing