Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

I'm still wondering what the hell white little Dahlia means because our resident troll was insisting that was a lyric too...is it supposed to be a cat? :xgiggle:

Spoiler

dahlia is a flower wtf

image.png

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm still wondering what the hell white little Dahlia means because our resident troll was insisting that was a lyric too...is it supposed to be a cat? :xgiggle:

It's a flower.

Dahlia-White-Mix-collage.jpg

Does this era finally have a flower?

nectar of the gods could be only ''californ i a homeland of the gods, once i found my way but now im lost'' and i'd still listen on repeat. theres crack on this verse im obsessed

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

dahlia is a flower wtf

Spoiler

The way it's written about is so confusing :coffee: "Pluck why white little Dahlia" what?? I know it's talking about plucking petals off the flower, but it still sounds weird. Maybe I just can't read to save my life idk 

imageproxy.jpg

ok which one of you fags mentioned me on the latest d*ree ass pic ? cause mine sure ain’t flat and i’d never wear a tacky blue & red jockstrap :smile4: at least choose your asses wisely idk

Spoiler

I absolutely love the reworked version of Thunder. The almost complete silence after the first "Just do it Just do it don't wait" creates so much tension and nostalgic atmosphere!

Edited by Niko Dealergo
Please add spoilers to any information you get from listening to leaks

J1VKdHu.jpg

Just now, lanasbottom said:

ok which one of you fags mentioned me on the latest d*ree ass pic ? cause mine sure ain’t flat and i’d never wear a tacky blue & red jockstrap :smile4: at least choose your asses wisely idk

:eartha: I CAN'T! This end of pre release era is low-key iconic rn

15 hours ago, Brightsun said:

this is toxic leaving this place full of liars 

@arcadialovesong2018 i can't beleive you are fake what a waste of time

Leak Noir (Honeymoon version) or Big Eyes, Big Lies (different sounding demo) as revenge :creepna:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

well then show us :oprah3:

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

The way it's written about is so confusing :coffee: "Pluck why white little Dahlia" what?? I know it's talking about plucking petals off the flower, but it still sounds weird. Maybe I just can't read to save my life idk 

Spoiler

ig its supposed to be pluck my white little dahlia but yeah well see if these lyrics are real rip: 

image.png