Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Am I allowed to ask for the production credits? That IG post is too vague for me

https://www.25music.de/11546987,4,cd,-,lana-del-rey,blue-banisters,-,pop,602438741458,3874145.html

Theyre from this site. Idk they seem incomplete/wrong to me.

We have different writing/producing credits from another source so it's hard to tell what's true and what isn't for now

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Am I allowed to ask for the production credits? That IG post is too vague for me

And also @GeminiLanaFan here is when they were discovered + discussed over the next few pages http://lanaboards.com/topic/13066-blue-banisters-pre-release-thread-out-october-22nd-2021/?do=findComment&comment=1224454

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

https://www.25music.de/11546987,4,cd,-,lana-del-rey,blue-banisters,-,pop,602438741458,3874145.html

We have different writing/producing credits from another source so it's hard to tell what's true and what isn't for now

Wait I just looked at their credits for COCC and for NAWWAL they only have organ listed. There are for sure more instruments in that song so there is hope that the BB ones are incomplete. 

12 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I wrote to the record store to ask if the information is complete and someone has just replied that the credits come automatically from phononet and Universal Music.

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wrote to the record shop to ask if the information is complete and someone has just replied that the credits come automatically from phononet and Universal Music.

This makes sense cause aparently Phononet has connections to PPL, which is the only place that BB songs have been registered thus far

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I told you so.... that's all I have to say for you. It is real.

Although sometimes it is not entirely clear what she is saying. I guess that's why the subtle differences between the grammar/words. But I wrote what I heard. I think my version is more correct

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wrote to the record shop to ask if the information is complete and someone has just replied that the credits come automatically from phononet and Universal Music.

but that doesn’t mean an error can’t be made right? or maybe they are just the demo credits/old version of the album credits idk but they can’t be complete like half the credits are missing :lange:

do any of the "insiders" have the album or not ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

original.gif

Those are the real credits for WW

• Lana Del Rey — songwriting, production, vocals
  • Mike Dean — songwriting, production, keyboards, mastering engineering, mixing
  • Sage Skolfield — songwriting, engineering, assistant mixing
  • Sean Solymar — songwriting, engineering, assistant mixing

In this site we only have 

Wildflower Wildfire
Del Rey, Lana
  4:48

Produzent
Produzent
Solo
Keyboards
Del Rey, Lana
Dean, Mike
Del Rey, Lana
Dean, Mike

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lanasbottom said:

but that doesn’t mean an error can’t be made right? or maybe they are just the demo credits/old version of the album credits idk but they can’t be complete like half the credits are missing :lange:

the official credits of WFWF say its only piano or something like that which obviously isnt true. i think maybe the credits just arent accurate this era

1 minute ago, MellyDelRey said:

do any of the "insiders" have the album or not

Just based on what I've read, I don't think so (there might be a few that do though, that hasn't been fully confirmed). There's a lot of people pretending to have it for sure, and it's thought that BoZ has an early version of it. And nobody has Black Bathing Suit.

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

No Barrie vocals on IYLDWM? :crai:

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

the official credits of WFWF say its only piano or something like that which obviously isnt true. i think maybe the credits just arent accurate this era

Maybe Mike used Lana's voice to create the distorted drums. Something similar to Living Legend's guitar solo :oprah3:

She's the instrument, now! :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: