Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

IN 8 DAYS & 7 HOURS WE'LL BE LISTENING TO BLACK BATHING SUIT, IF YOU LIE DOWN WITH ME, VIOLETS FOR ROSES, BEAUTIFUL, DEALER, NECTAR OF THE GODS, LIVING LEGEND, CHERRY BLOSSOM, & SWEET CAROLINA IN STUNNING, FULLY-PRODUCED HQ! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

honestly i feel like this is such an unpopular opinion but i really dont want the album to leak, we're SO close, wouldn't it be better just to hear it in 9 days as the artist intended? sure if we were months away then by all means leak that shit but we're literally in single digits now :derpna: just over a week!

and honestly i feel like it'd be such a special experience for us all to be able to enjoy it on release day together, whether on streaming services or on vinyl, cd, cassette, however we wanna listen to it in fullllll beautiful quality, not using some site like [redacted] or having to download any shady files or whatever! and everyone can do their little release day rituals too! it'd just be so much better. im manifesting a smooth rollout personally, sorry :wink:

edit: leak Crazy For You tho

Edited by daphnedinkley

Wq9zHLl.jpg

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

everyone's freaking out over pianos being in the credits as if she hasn't used pianos in every album of her career besides sirens :emma: the instrument is there for a reason... everything comes together to make the song sound like a full-fledged produced song, the guitars, synth, bass, keys, percussion, drums, etc. including the piano :oprah3:

let's not forget that the production credits only leaked partially :agree: 

Can i have my whiny bitch fit for dramatic effect in peace please.

13 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

so bored im listening to Lust for Life. desperate times

the way i just realized this applies to both the album and the "insider". LMAO

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

I have some really interesting juicy leaked info about the album I copied from a very reliable insider source on ATRL. Beware for spoilers!

Spoiler

The album is coming on October 22 :hdu:

May be just speculation tho :um2:

4 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Is Marina featured anywhere?

Nope - luckily. I love both but their styles feel so distant in this moment of their careers so :whatever: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: