Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

23 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

Wait how come credits says NOTG has just piano, i only hear guitar throughout the song

Spoiler

im pretty sure its a ballad

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Honestly, I don’t want the album to leak, I want the demos and out takes :true: we’re getting the album in a week, we don’t need a leak right now lol all we need is patience and outtakes please :hair:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:
  Reveal hidden contents

im pretty sure its a ballad

Spoiler

?   obvs its a ballad, but  the leaked version doesn't have any piano, its only guitar, that's why I'm asking 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Okay, but we also need Lana's team to put BB on Dolby Atmos when released :true:

I hope they also fix that flaw in the released version of WW that we all complained about when it came out.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

Wait how come credits says NOTG has just piano, i only hear guitar throughout the song

Spoiler

Either a complete rework or credits are wrong. They look like a copy of from Living Legend. We know that some credits were wrong for COCC from this german record store site.