Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Woke up in the middle of the night to the inner sound of fucking chimes?  There’s been a disturbance, there’s gotta be something goin on soon I can FEEL it :candy:

woke up in the middle of the night because of my fucking cat. :eartha2:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

How does everyone feel about If You Lie Down With Me being one of her more feisty tracks? I totally expected it to be a gentle emotional ballad but it's giving bad girl attitude.

Wow, I just realized I'll be listening to 8 BRAND NEW LANA SONGS in less than a week :trisha:

Sounds crazy! Considering how much I am affected even by just one new song by her, and now I am going to have EIGHT! I already know I AM NEVER GOING TO RECOVER :illumilana::crying2::crying2:

Spoiler

:bebe:

55 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Woke up in the middle of the night to the inner sound of fucking chimes?  

They will buy you a year if you play your cards right <3

59 minutes ago, Creyk said:

How does everyone feel about If You Lie Down With Me being one of her more feisty tracks? I totally expected it to be a gentle emotional ballad but it's giving bad girl attitude.

I LOVE IT ALREADY :pussypower: just imagine this with instrumental

the le*k better comes thru today :creepna3:

25 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

if it *has* to leak, today (friday, exactly 1 week before) would be the perfect day for it, just sayin giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Every morning when I wake up I tell myself that it's the perfect day for the album to leak (the power of manifestation), but I actually agree that today Friday would be good because it's a week ahead. I doubt it but who knows, maybe we'll get an album trailer or something if not the leak

Haven't seen it discussed yet, on the site there's a snippet of the Thunder bridge. It sounds real b/c it's the same production as the full version we got but it isn't in potato quality so you can hear it. It's gorgeous I'm so excited for BB

Just now, Jimtheman said:

Twitter user Lanaalerts posting a screenshot of the album being downloaded… what is the truth :sideeye:

The truth is she/he is a filthy attention whore. :sideeye:

If it leaked, we would know.

1 minute ago, Jimtheman said:

Twitter user Lanaalerts posting a screenshot of the album being downloaded… what is the truth :sideeye:

it's fake. it would appear as a ZIP or a RAR file and not a music file.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

I'm interested to see what else they post, their whole account is real leak snippets of other artists so idk why they'd lie :gasp: It's probably just a random file though