Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I love that everyone here is still so excited for the record, it’s gonna be so satisfying once we’ve heard it all and can dissect what it means and what Lana’s trying to say 

God I’m so HYPEDDDDD

BB I want you in my arms (metaphorically cause I can’t actually hold sound:oic:)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Because Ben and Ed can shut down this site any time they want for any (bullshit or otherwise) reason they want and at least one of them looks at this site on a regular basis

So we do not give them any reason to do that

They can also decide to pursue anyone for any leaks any time they want but as it stands they seem mostly bothered by upcoming material

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

just a little something to note... lustforlife and arcadialovesong2018 were lying about the back cover. that's a fact. just wait. :ma:

don't we all already know they aren't real insiders and have no information :delish:

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

just a little something to note... lustforlife and arcadialovesong2018 were lying about the back cover. that's a fact. just wait. :ma:

how do you know? got something to share with us all?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what about retroactive releases? Like sharing a Cherry Blossom YT link? I mean we shared those but didn't get banned for them.

that’s where this gets a little sticky.

This is the first time ever that Lana has included songs that have leaked years prior, and while sharing them was fine when we knew they weren’t album tracks, it’s a little different now that they are. This is new territory for us and for now, until we get some more clarification, the songs that we know are going to be on the album should be viewed the same as all other album tracks, even if they have leaked some time ago..they’re now copyrighted content set to be officially released 

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, your dealer said:

yeah i don't believe that and know for a fact that people who have claimed to have it in this forum do not have it. :true:

Spill king:mariah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Me coming into this thread to see people talking about the back cover :wat:

imageproxy.jpg

I came to the conclusion that I want BBS to be a Serene Queen type of bop :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

its a picture of niko chuck and lana ;creep:

:ma::ma::ma::ma:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

y'all will find out soon.

Hide contents

i'm not the one who bought the CD in store today. anyways i'll shut up because i'm having my lil leaker/insider ego moment for the first time ever and i now know how they feel.  :true:

how do we know you're not lying like the others?

giphy.gif