Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Probably not gonna listen to the leak but I need to know if the 2013 unreleased were re-recorded or if the vocals are the same as the leaked versions

Β 

Spoiler

Same vocal take if I'm correct. At my first listen I think they're the same, just kinda remastered. I'll tell better when I give it a closer listen to the album.

Β 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:
Spoiler

naur cuz it's still sending how he was like "here ya go!!". that employee putting his job on the line for us.Β Β :crying2:

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Everyone was so lovely this morning.Β :true:

Β 

Spoiler

I was 100% right about Black Bathing Suit. Best song on the album by far, and I still can't believe it's "grenadine quarantine" and "black bathing suit". I actually relate to it a lot, and I don't know what that says about me...that mother lyric...

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:
Β  Hide contents

I was 100% right about Black Bathing Suit. Best song on the album by far, and I still can't believe it's "grenadine quarentine" and "black bathing suit"

Β 

Spoiler

OH MY GOD IS MAKING ME CRY

Β 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Well! There isΒ a record store downtown by my work,Β so maybe I’ll swing by and see if they have the CD! (as it seems Oct 15 is the official CD date in Canada now)Β :sass:

Does anyone know if stores in the USA did this as well?Β :sass:

Spoiler

'Black Bathing Suit' more like 'Black Wailing Crows'Β :gurl:

Β 

Spoiler

pretty sure this is not the official version, I think it's the version insiders has considering BBS is missing and it sounds pretty unmastered imo. it's definitely a grower imo but her voice is gorg as always. at the end of BBS it sounds like people are just throwing things around lol

Β 

2 hours ago, your dealer said:

Β 

it's absolutely a legal issue if members on this site are sharing leaks of an album that's about to be released. Elle (i believe) has been spoken to before by Lana's team. It's essentially like stealing a product. Imagine if apple was making a new phone and you stole it from their headquarters. It's the same idea, music just isn't a physical object necessarily. So let's just agree to the rules instead of finding ways to stress out the mods more.Β 

Oh I understand links but just mentioning the website by name ? That’s againstΒ the law? I don’t think Lana team have any power over that.Β 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I can’t stop listening to Beautiful. And crying. I did not expect this!!!!

β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ ♬  β™₯Β Β .q.Β  β™₯Β  .q.Β Β Β β™₯  ♬ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you