Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Everyone describe where you are and how you’re listening, let’s set the fantasy and embrace the dramtics that we Lana fans hold so dear:icant:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Spoiler

I feel so bad because I was like "I'm only listening to the songs I really wanna hear" and then slowly started to realize that was all of them 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, yayoop said:

Everyone describe where you are and how you’re listening, let’s set the fantasy and embrace the dramtics that we Lana fans hold so dear:icant:

in my living room in my nightie listening on my laptop...i'm supposed to give a talk in 40mins and all i wanna do is listen over and overrrr

aOaIzH2.gif

Cool that y'all are excited but are you really listening to this in 128kbps?! That. was the only thing that actually is holding me back from the leak (and I mean a week is not that far away) but 128kbps? 

Just now, soaringHigh said:

Cool that y'all are excited but are you really listening to this in 128kbps?! That. was the only thing that actually is holding me back from the leak (and I mean a week is not that far away) but 128kbps? 

well lust for life leaked in the same quality 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

I think I’m gonna wait until official release but are any of the songs upbeat that’s what I wanna know 

Spoiler

not really. like there's some that are more beat-driven but nothing like High By The Beach, Fuck it I love you, etc.