Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, yayoop said:
  Hide contents

After an entire album run through, I am so happy, my soul has been recharged, and I am emotionally exhausted

Beautiful, iconic

I tried to choose my faves but I can’t

I’m obsessed with Dealer still, it feels so good to hear it in non-leak quality

Thunder will forever be iconic, I love both versions

So many thoughts

i need to drive aimlessly around and listen to this album

I swear you really get the full experience with a long aimless drive, so ready for evening to come so I can spend all night driving and listening<3 

I'm waiting about an hour until it starts going dark where I am so I can go out into the Twilight and experience this album for the first time... it's going to be a bit challenging though because I want to listen to the whole album as a collective but I've already heard the first three songs so I'm going to be a bit impatient until then but hopefully it's worth it

Spoiler

The new version of Thunder is pretty but I wish she kept more elements from the original version. I miss the guitar :toofunny:

Spoiler

EDIT: Okay, the new version is growing on me. I appreciate both versions even though they have different vibes.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Spoiler

Kinda wish she would've kept the older songs off the album in place of new tracks for a more cohesive album since most of us know the history behind those songs or the changes made to them. Cute compilation album regardless :hooker:

R5sPD4M.jpg

Just now, afghan doll said:

I swear you really get the full experience with a long aimless drive, so ready for evening to come so I can spend all night driving and listening<3 

It’s the only right way to let it sink it, have the best time:heart:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just now, tt1pdvinyl said:

wait so did it actually leak?

no, we’ve all collectively gone insane (just kidding, it definitely did)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just finished the whole thing and I must say this is def one of her best albums, if not the best. All the songs sound beautiful and even the ones that are more piano driven have some production to it. I still can't get over the first three songs tbh they're so powerful and they're very strong as opening tracks 

:defeated:

Out of the new ones my favorites are If You Lie Down and Dealer hands down, both amazing songs. IYLD may actually be my fave just for the outro which is so old school Lana is heavenly :legend:

The little changes she did with Thunder elevated the song so much in my opinion, and I don't mind her not changing LL, NOTG and CB because the songs sound perfect just as they are.

She could've kept The Trio though... the song doesn't do anything for the album and is so so sooooooo out of place :wtf3:

Anyways, it's a 9/10 for me :mariah:

I feel the critics won't like this album though... and I don't care

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Really curious how the interview will go and if she will be nervous. Poor baby didn't have a televized interview in forever, and she doesn't like being filmed. Remember when she gave all these conditions to that magazine just so they could record her?

12 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

FBwHZkDXIAI8Vsf?format=jpg&name=large

credits tingz

Spoiler

...LL doesnt have the piano? So are the streaming CD versions different 

Edited by Niko Dealergo
add spoilers to info you get from leaks

Just now, Crack Prince said:
  Hide contents

I told y'all that the OG Thunder is better but I love this album probably this and UV my favs

Thunder first half OG >>

Thunder second half album >>>>>>>>>>>>

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America