Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, How2Disappear said:

if it's true what sunrise records said about lana's team saying they could release the cd version, do you think there's any chance the vinyl version might be a little different?

my theory is since they won't ship the vinyls until the second week they're trying to make her not flop that hard and sell as much cds as possible

Just now, Araby said:
  Hide contents

This album is the Honeymoon to NFR's Ultraviolence if u know what i mean :flutter:

Spoiler

The fuck does this mean sis

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Spoiler

I think Dealer is still my favourite, it’s so fucking good, I don’t think I’ll ever not enjoy it. It’s such a MOOOOOOOOOD

in saying that the entire album is my favourite thing Rn, I guess Dealer just really hits my soul, it’s the polished moody Noir I’ve wanted ever since Noir leaked

In 40 years when Lana’s an old lady and we’ve all moved on, I’m gonna pay her to just scream at me for hours

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Spoiler

I only listened once so I'm probably gonna forget what the album even sounds like in a day or two, but all I can say is wow...:wowcry: I really think that she's outdone herself

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, yayoop said:
  Hide contents

I think Dealer is still my favourite, it’s so fucking good, I don’t think I’ll ever not enjoy it. It’s such a MOOOOOOOOOD

in saying that the entire album is my favourite thing Rn, I guess Dealer just really hits my soul, it’s the polished moody Noir I’ve wanted ever since Noir leaked

Feeling this comment so much it's just masterpiece of songwriting. Plain and simple.

Spoiler

Does anybody know which take of Cherry Blossom she used :bebe:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Spoiler

Not BBS being Grenadine Quarantine and If This Is The End I Want a Boyfriend... btw, should I include it to the COCC outtakes list?

Just now, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

I only listened once so I'm probably gonna forget what the album even sounds like in a day or two, but all I can say is wow...:wowcry: I really think that she's outdone herself

i'm so excited for where she even goes from here :oprah:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

my theory is since they won't ship the vinyls until the second week they're trying to make her not flop that hard and sell as much cds as possible

Wont that be counter reductive??

Will this count toward her sales at all? Since official release is on 22??

Spoiler

If you lie down with me sounds like 3 different unreleased songs or am I going crazy

omg this is really a Lana return!!!!!!!! I was hopeless after the basic Live Love Laugh songs on COCC!!!

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America