Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:
  Hide contents

Not the 4 single being the worst song on the album :biblio:. Blue Banisters finally join Ultraviolence and NFR forming the holy trinity of Lana record

You mean Cocc and HM, right? :smile:

Spoiler

i feel like i'm the only person who felt disappointed by this album :prettyhurts: i felt so underwhelmed with iyldwm, beautiful, & violets for roses, i also really don't like the fact that she didn't change anything about cherry blossom, living legend, or nectar of the gods, i'm sorry but i find that lazy :prettyhurts: but i will say, i really love black bathing suit, i really, really like it, maybe i've just gotta listen to the album more, or listen to the album as a whole body of work :prettyhurts:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just came here to say that Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend are NOT YouTube rips:

Spoiler

Nectar of the Gods features a more echoy production and sounds more mastered than the original. While it could be fanmade, it's from a CD rip (has the same bitrate as the other songs, checked it by myself).

Living Legend has more background vocals in the two choruses, unlike the leaked demo that only featured them in the first one. Also, it has some slight differences in production.

Cherry Blossom could be the same song that leaked back in 2019, maybe remastered only. Same thing of the bitrate from NOTG. 

And I know both NOTG and CB leaked in lossless, but I'm p sure they're not the same files.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

So I decided that I'll wait till friday to listen to the songs I didn't hear yet. (Not sure that I'll be able to do that.:flop:). But I listened to Dealer and Thunder and:

Spoiler

Dealer is a slay. Rich, full, crazy, everything I needed from Lana in 2021. Miles is amazing too.
But I really don't like new version of Thunder so far. Old version was too repetitive but I actually wanted to move when listening to that guitar version. Production is more expensive on this new one but it's just kinda...boring? Just too sweet sounding for my taste. Probably will grow with more listens but so far sounds like cute bottom 5 track from NFR.

17 minutes ago, brandon said:
  Hide contents

Okay in regards to LL/notg/&cb being obviously lower quality and sounding like youtube rips..

is it possible that whoever *initially* leaked everything just threw the youtube rips in there and didn’t upload the actual cd rip? 

like obviously they couldn’t do that w thunder bc we had a snippet of the final… but they definitely could’ve with the other three, right?

Spoiler

Even Arcadia is a Youtube rip with the interlude at the end :-)  So I think the leak is definitely not a complete CD rip but only has the last missing songs from it.