Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg :poordat: i'm really claiming this track, i have a feeling it's really bittersweet, nostalgic, like yayo, on our way, or maybe something like "into dust" by mazzy star :cryney2: :pray2:

An "Into Dust"-esque album closer with Chuck and Rob writing credits?? That sounds like a dream :trisha: Into Dust is such a simple but melancholic song, and now I'm never gonna get the idea of Sweet Carolina being like that out of my head. I think that it's gonna be an album highlight no matter what it sounds like 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, benririchardson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

where did the rumor that black bathing suit is 8 minutes come from

Spoiler

Wasn't it confirmed that Text Book was the longest at 5:04? Or am I tripping? I think I read that somewhere in the pre-pre.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, benririchardson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

where did the rumor that black bathing suit is 8 minutes come from

that's a false rumor, it was confirmed that text book is the longest track

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Can't get over Arcadia :wowcry:

We won the past few days :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On a side note I wonder what it was like for Lana and Barrie to reconnect after all these years. To re-connect with someone that had such an impact on your creative process and world view. Especially when you’ve had the time they had to grow apart and settle into your own musically and as a person..

Anyways, I’m glad it seems like they’re on amicable terms and have both seem to have found happiness in one way or another.

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Does anyone know what breed of dog Tex and Mex are? I’m going to do a BB artwork and i need lots of references for the dogs…..

German shepherds i think!

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Does anyone know what breed of dog Tex and Mex are? I’m going to do a BB artwork and i need lots of references for the dogs…..

German Shepherds :party: they seem pretty much pure GS’s!

Hi guys, I need help getting the pre-save link for Blue Banisters (album) from Spotify. I tried using lana's link from her twitter bio but it doesn't work. If someone can get it, can you post it here! TYSM ?? :crying5:

Just listened to Text Book, Blue Banisters, Arcadia and Wildflower Wildfire and..I feel so sorry and sad for those of you who just dismiss these as snooze-fest piano ballads :oprah::et::oprah3:

They are sublime.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Just listened to Text Book, Blue Banisters, Arcadia and Wildflower Wildfire and..I feel so sorry and sad for those of you who just dismiss these as snooze-fest piano ballads :oprah::et::oprah3:

They are sublime.

there’s always the trio for those girls to listen to anyways :oprah4: 

she’s really giving everyone something this time

The interlude has had me all day, but a warm night walk is helping Arcadia settle. I’m so excited to examine it as whole within the record, because as a small piece it’s so captivating. If you think that you know yourself, you can come over...