Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Pls don't ruin those songs for me:trisha:

Me when I lie

it isn't a bad thing tho, they're great but that's what it reminds me of. it's the writing style lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Pls don't ruin those songs for me:trisha:

It's true but nothing wrong about it.

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the lack of taste from you, eclipse. i'm surprised. but when will you leak Loved You Now & Then?

Rock Candy Sweet/Fine China and maybe Wild One (but im not sure) for next album

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I don't wanna admit this but 

Hide contents

BBS and IYLD sounds like Taylor songs

Spoiler

omg i was actually thinking beautiful and a littleeeeeeee bit of violets for roses sounded like taylor lyrics, def not bbs and iyld though!!

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, TheCherryBlossomed said:

It's true but nothing wrong about it.

Rock Candy Sweet/Fine China and maybe Wild One (but im not sure) for next album

I only want Your Girl, Yes To Heaven, and Fine China on an album so we can stop asking for it sksksk i want all brand new songs on the next album lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

Dealer is the worst song on the album as I said before. It sounds off and wrong in every way possible. There's no describing how lazy and karaoke like moment it is that did not deserve to see the light of day.

Nectar Of The Gods also didn't need to be here. I love that song, but it's a random love song reminiscent of her early Lana days that just doesn't really represent what this album is aiming to be.

this is one of the dumbest things you’ve ever said. :smokes3:

faSE.gif

13 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

You clearly don’t understand NOTG if you could say something that obviously wrong.

What's there to understand about yet another ballad of her losing her way and being wild about some guy? This album explores her family, friends and personal relationships in the most defiant way, there's so much strength behind the lyrics, she is reclaiming her power and NOTG stands out in a weird way for being another "oh no i lost myself cause of you" (and I'm saying this as someone who really loves the song).

"Ever since I fell out of love with you I felt back in love with me"

""If hello just means goodbye then honey, better walk away"

Wildflower Wildfire (a song about womanhood, femininity, fragility)

NOTG (???)

Living Legend (a song for a family friend Jane that she loves)

Cherry Blossom (a lullaby for a future daughter)

Sweet Caroline (a song for her sister)

And not all of you quoting me and can't even engage in any meaningful conversation. :toofunny:

idk about ranking the albums because my mind would probably change w each number but if i was ever to recommend 5 lana albums they would be 

1. Blue banisters

2. Paradise
3. Ultraviolence
4. Norman Rockwell
5. Honeymoon 
b. Lana Del Ray

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I only want Your Girl, Yes To Heaven, and Fine China on an album so we can stop asking for it sksksk i want all brand new songs on the next album lol

YOUR GIRL!!!! (And Serene queen) Your Girl bridge could be the moment on UV...

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

Spoiler

Imagine thinking Dealer is the worst song when it's actually the best song here, and probably one of the best songs in her career, if not the decade in music, not to be extra. The contradiction between the two persons and the emotional delivery between anger, confusion and despair are jaw dropping, and that's what makes it easily one of the most unique pop songs in recent memory.

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yth and fine china could've fit on this album so easily ... magnum opus 

Very happy that Nectar of the Gods is on Blue Banisters actually. We could've went more years without knowing the official title if it weren't for her releasing it :gtfo:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

37 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:
  Hide contents

1. HM

2. COCC

3. AKA

4. NFR

5. PD

I'm leaving out BB cause it hasn't had time to sit but I would say my list is:

1. NFR

2. UV

3. LFL

4. BTD

5. HM

6. COCC

7. PD

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

What's there to understand about yet another ballad of her losing her way and being wild about some guy? This album explores her family, friends and personal relationships in the most defiant way, there's so much strength behind the lyrics, she is reclaiming her power and NOTG stands out in a weird way for being another "oh no i lost myself cause of you" (and I'm saying this as someone who really loves the song).

NOTG (???)

And not all of you quoting me and can't even engage in any meaningful conversation. :toofunny:

NOTG is about drug addiction, existentialism, and ties in to dealer nicely with the call you up line. Probably one of my fav ballads from her but to me exists as an extension of cruel world. I don’t really see it as being about a guy but rather the person you could be, or wanted to become. I think when she touched on the concept of this album she wanted to end with “where she’s at” which is right back at the fire that caused the birth of UV

unrelated but 

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Blue Banisters

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Paradise

Born To Die

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Lust For Life

18 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

Dealer is the worst song on the album as I said before. It sounds off and wrong in every way possible. There's no describing how lazy and karaoke like moment it is that did not deserve to see the light of day.

Nectar Of The Gods also didn't need to be here. I love that song, but it's a random love song reminiscent of her early Lana days that just doesn't really represent what this album is aiming to be.

Spoiler

i actually kinda agree with the notg part, but only lyrics-wise, they don't really go with the overall theme the other album songs' lyrics have. but sound-wise, it fits in well

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

NOTG (???)

she's gonna set back women's empowerment a hundred years with nectar of the gods, FUCK :trisha:

mUENGN9.png