Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

15 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Sorry but whut?

The fans that keep on harassing & tagging him are embarassing.

they are but him making claims like that doesn't help either - then again i'll wait for the credits

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

they are but him making claims like that doesn't help either - then again i'll wait for the credits

This was most likely a harmless joke and a reaction to fans overstepping boundaries. No need to attack him for it. Fans just need to get their sh*t together and realise that Lana is a grown woman who can handle her relationships on her own. Harassing people on social media cause they fantasize about being Lanas highschool bestie is disgusting.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

the "they built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down,

so i'm leavin with nothing but laughter, and this town

arcadia, findin my way to ya

i'm leavin them as i was, five foot eight

western bound, plus the hate that they gave"

part makes me cry omg.. this song is so beautiful, the instrumentation is everything i wanted from lana

13 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

This was most likely a harmless joke and a reaction to fans overstepping boundaries. No need to attack him for it. Fans just need to get their sh*t together and realise that Lana is a grown woman who can handle her relationships on her own. Harassing people on social media cause they fantasize about being Lanas highschool bestie is disgusting.

Period. Leave his ass alone he’s minding his own business 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

11 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Cyberbulling is never a good idea, that‘s true. But he’s not always tweeting harmless jokes, he‘s also doing weird tiktok videos with Lana‘s picture in background, responding to fan questions about her and well, I‘m sure you know his bachelor tweet. So I guess it comes from both sides.

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

Cyberbulling is never a good idea, that‘s true. But he’s not always tweeting harmless jokes, he‘s also doing weird tiktok videos with Lana‘s picture in background, responding to fan questions about her and well, I‘m sure you know his bachelor tweet. So I guess it comes from both sides.

Yeah, that's fucked up but in the end its still the fans reactions that are encouraging him to do sh*t like that.

6 hours ago, pierre said:

arcadia must be the most boring song i’ve ever heard the whole year. cE6XIeh.jpg 

You know what I found boring? The music video. But that's okay because for me the song is pretty good. It's nice to hear her actually sing after all the whispering she did in her last album.

I don't know who directed the music video. It's just.....yikes. Then Lana flipping the bird not once but twice... lol

38 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Period. Leave his ass alone he’s minding his own business 

i agree on most parts but he isn’t exactly minding his own business…he also seems to have misconstrued the attention he’s getting from Lana’s fans as genuine interest in him/his music when it’s really the fans trying to get a notice of some sort for bs clout

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

"why are these twinks always begging for that weak ass/boring ass 'Yes to Heaven' song to be in every album i have to make? I cant comprehend it" — LDR being confused every era (since Ultra)

Reveal hidden contents

...and we still have to stream YTH thru "unreleased playlist/google drive collection/youtube" today.

Especially when they already have like 10 versions of that song already. lol

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

"why are these twinks always begging for that weak ass/boring ass 'Yes to Heaven' song to be in every album i have to make? I cant comprehend it" — LDR being confused every era (since Ultra)

Reveal hidden contents

...and we still have to stream YTH thru "unreleased playlist/google drive collection/youtube" today.

763TSja.jpg

Because we want it on streaming services and on vinyl thank you very much. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I am sooo happy that Text Book is the album opener - even though I never expected it.

It has such strong lyrics but it's not as messy as the title track. I love the verses that sound like they are from some obscure late-60s action movie soundtrack and her vocal delivery is extremely impressing.

I was kind of afraid that the song would kinda get overshadowed but the fact it has such a prominent placement on the tracklist is exciting af.

43 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Since when were there lyrics for Violets for Roses on Genius? Did I miss an l-worded snippet? Or did someone just edit it with fanmade lyrics?

I don’t think it leaked, but on Tuesday, when all the insiders gave us the tracklist and covers, I did see a fan account put in their IG stories a t-shirt that will probably be on LDR village with the same quote that is on Genius. 

midnite water trip thoughts. 

actually thought that opening w text book might've been a bit cheesy, cus there's a distinguishment btwn forms of like media n i thought to myself. well the album's already ref'ing stairs, to then a book, but it's also music so which is it but it boils down to, it all being a story/experience etc so that's fine that checks out. 

listened to the tracks in order so far, just the first 3. 
text book's got a nice easy-ness to it, and it transitions well into the title track. 
seamless to Arcadia, which track 3 ballad, this one's a lot more aggressive n present-tense oriented than the past ones so that's refreshing, but also builds more so to what we'll be getting after. 

hoping the trio was the outro in the vid. smth bout morricone but the trap edit, there's possibility of it? idk but i liked it so there. 

smth bout beautiful, living legend feels a bit meta. 
sweet carolina might be a positive track being how well sweet it sounds. the name carolina also means the prettiest in town so we'll see? 

we've already heard like 9? of the fifteen tracks. so pacing on that personally. 

violets for roses, so as in like to trade or basically transition. violets symbolize like humility n wisdom to that flowering to more potent feelings ref'd by roses? 

dealer's gonna be a great transition track. 

do it. thunder. nectar (makes me think of like how summertime might've been a possibility of the bein on the tl) anyway it's like waking up from a nap from the nite before. 

LL being the praise track leads to CB. 

wanna know what SC means but im thinking it'll be a song of contentment or either bright adventure.

oh fuck n also it's great that the tracks are sort of paced to us like they are on here like lana's aware of how little promo she does most of the time so it's like the pre's really make the most of things for building hype etc. 

thinking that bc of the amount of prev tracks, themes of transitioning and leaving get me thinking she mite stop, but maybe the middle ground is that she's happiest w her journey and would be content on stopping this arch of her life here. but there's another one in the works apparently? or who knows we'll find out on the 20's of oct. either way the music's been real solid n respectful towards her musical legacy n that's immaculate n im guessing the other tracks'll follow suit at some kind of sim. orbit. 

real proud of her bout it, amazing. 

ok back to sleep 

UV/Honeymoon