Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

32 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Hide contents

And why is the mask like cringe? She's just stating how happy she is about quarentine and covid starting to end

:rip: y'all will find the smallest things to complain about is2g...

Spoiler

I think I’m the only person who called it cringe :toofunny: it’s because I work directly with COVID patients, counseled families after their deaths, and work in public and global health research now. It was personally my opinion and I just wish she would forget it ever existed like other celebrities because she definitely didn’t seem to care about it much when it was at its worst in America. I know for most it’s a harmless line but I’m tired of people making unnecessary references like this, idc if it sounds petty anymore I’m physically tired.

I’d feel different if she didn’t have a mesh mask controversy but here we are. I feel the same with the BLM TB line because her QFTC controversy 

sgopYhV.gif

Spoiler

I love the images of roses vs violets, on the song of the same name: like roses are her love songs and what we usually associate Lana, while violets are more her work, her poetry and her legacy. It’s an unusual empowering song for her and I love it. 

imo Nectar completes the story that starts being told by Dealer. On Thunder she talks about a guy that was "burning." On Wildflower Wildfire she promises she will try her hardest to avoid "burning" like the person from Thunder. I believe Nectar can be seen as the tragic conclusion of WW- she fails to stop herself from burning and ultimately turns into a wildfire. Just the way I see it

The ultimate LDR album:

01. Textbook

02. Blue Banisters

03. Arcadia

04. White Dress

05. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

06. White Hot Forever

07. Yes To Heaven

08. Wild One

09. Trio

10. Back Bathing Suit

11. Dealer

12. Thunder

13. Fine China

14. Wildflower Wildfire

15. Living Legend

16. Cherry Blossom

17. Nectar of the Gods

18. Yosemite

Imagine White Dress after Arcadia... Yes To Heaven shares energy with COCC, WHF and Wild One.

Trio after Wild One...

michael-jackson-earth-song-gif-5.gif

Reworked and mastered Fine China after thunder... then WW and Living Legend. And Yosemite closing the album after Nectar...

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Did BOZ ever say what exactly it was that made him say "I can't believe she's doing this"? I wanna know now that I've heard the album

It was about her considering putting I Can Fly on the tracklist though it was officially released. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was about her considering putting I Can Fly on the tracklist though it was officially released. 

8 minutes ago, Marius said:

Yes. I think it was about putting I Can Fly or Big Eyes on the album. One of those. 

thanks this was really bothering me lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, TheCherryBlossomed said:

17. Nectar of the Goods

nectar of the goods sounds like a gangsta nancy sinatra soundcloud era bop sequel to kinda outta luck / you can be the boss / dum dum that we need 

5 minutes ago, TheCherryBlossomed said:

The ultimate LDR album:

01. Textbook

02. Blue Banisters

03. Arcadia

04. White Dress

06. White hot Forever

07. Yes To Heaven

08. Wild One

09. Trio

10. Back Bathing Suit

11. Dealer

12. Thunder

13. Fine China

14. Wildflower Wildfire

15. Living Legend

16. Cherry Blossom

17. Nectar of the Goods

18. Yosemite

Imagine White Dress after Arcadia... Yes To Heaven shares energy with COCC, WHF and Wild One.

Trio after Wild One...

Reworked and mastered Fine China after thunder... then WW and Living Legend. And Yosemite closing the album after Nectar...

That tracklist would instantly scalp me!

7 minutes ago, meth daytona said:

nectar of the goods sounds like a gangsta nancy sinatra soundcloud era bop sequel to kinda outta luck / you can be the boss / dum dum that i need 

It was a missclick. Let me fix.

4 minutes ago, AllNight said:

That tracklist would instantly scalp me!

Well I couldn't imagine better album. NFR who? But having 2 albums in the same year isn't a bad thing. We can actually make our own playlist of god tracks like I did.

JUSTICE FOR DELULU KING

#FREEDELULUKING

50 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:

I really liked this album but I want the next to be a vaporwave/synth wave/city pop collapse produced by MIKE DEAN. I want only one last big pop album 

Ok the next album is the one produced with Grimes, The album has Hollywood & Try Tonight, And like 3 Florence Welch features…:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, TheCherryBlossomed said:

The ultimate LDR album:

01. Textbook

02. Blue Banisters

03. Arcadia

04. White Dress

06. White hot Forever

07. Yes To Heaven

08. Wild One

09. Trio

10. Back Bathing Suit

11. Dealer

12. Thunder

13. Fine China

14. Wildflower Wildfire

15. Living Legend

16. Cherry Blossom

17. Nectar of the Goods

18. Yosemite

Trio after Wild One...

wait… i got chills 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

If Lana announces a blue banisters tour are there any artists you’d like to see perform with her // tour with her??? Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts. 

sufjan stevens

and nikki lane needs to be put on a ‘do not let in’ list at the door .

RVhKIwP.gif