Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

This album is so stabilizing n reassuring, and it breaks my heart for her knowing how mainstream culture doesnt really prize what she offers, this is past entertainment, this is a disarming and healing ring for the soul. Take it from her, u can have everything in this world but it can all still feel very baseless if u’ve lost yourself. What a noble journey this has turned into thank you n be well mama. 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

Ok notg and Cherry blossom sound tragic, so out of place, idk what was she thinking. At least make the instrumentals fit the album girl:sideeye:

if tiarnan was still the admin i'd tell him to block u

4 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

No no they’re right. They’re wonderful tracks but sound super out of place on this album imo. Even re-recorded instrumentals would’ve helped tons 

tulsa jesus freak sounded out of place on cocc too kinda but still fits that album... yosemite much more so. Idk I really haven't noticed any difference in sound listening to the album on shuffle. a lot of tracks actually come off better that way 

14 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

Ok notg and Cherry blossom sound tragic, so out of place, idk what was she thinking. At least make the instrumentals fit the album girl:sideeye:

Spoiler

It's a cruel, cruel world, but we don't care

Both songs are right at their place, Cherry blossom is a real highlight for me at the end.

This is my favorite album of hers and its not even out yet

Spoiler

Quells UVs rage

solves HM’s dilemmas

answers COCC’s confusion

absorbs Paradise’s vice n turns into something more sustainable and loves it out. Rests BTD’s fire and guides its hand. supports LFL’s hopes, and is stronger and wiser than NFR’s ego. WHAT A DREAM cept its better cus its real

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

This is my favorite album of hers and its not even out yet

Hide contents

Quells UVs rage

solves HM’s dilemmas

answers COCC’s confusion

absorbs Paradise’s vice n turns into something more sustainable and loves it out. Rests BTD’s fire and guides its hand. supports LFL’s hopes, and is stronger and wiser than NFR’s ego. WHAT A DREAM cept its better cus its real

i fully support this 

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Does anyone have a list of the differences between production of the cd and digital songs? 

Not yet, since we don't have the digital versions, you gotta wait till Friday to check that out.

Spoiler

We only have early mixes for Arcadia and Beautiful, afaik 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I really like the piano on this album. It has a slightly jazzy sound and feels vety ~orhanic compared to the stale and lifeless piano on CoCC

Agreed. I know it has been said but wow new producers here was such a welcome change... like damn what a difference in the sound of that piano. It's amazing.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Spoiler

'Blue Banisters' has the type of piano I wish 'NFR!' and 'COCC' had. Really goes to show that piano isn't just piano. It can be beautiful, complex and lush. On the other two, it was kinda soulless and tinny. :true:

the way that she literally...

Spoiler

granted everyone's wish of wanting "old Lana back" by release an album that sounds like any album that she released before

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I swear the run from Beautiful -> Violets -> Dealer is her just taunting critics.

”sad/glad/mad”, the mask verse (repeated right before the transition) into Dealer, which is … Dealer. 

:lmao:I fucking love this woman. This is the album that sums up her personality best.