Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

25 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

giphy.gif

You all forgetting Violets for Roses , it needs to get added to that list:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

24 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

5 girls equals 5 songs!!

don’t forget Living Legend yall….

WAAAWAAAWAAWAAAWAAWWAAAWAAAAA!

The end of LL is so perfect, I love that she didn’t touch it

I love a good wail, the other day I was driving and wailing along with her and it was in that moment I reached ~perfection~

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

4 minutes ago, Actor said:

I was thinkin... Is if u lay with me re recorded? I mean, that track didnt leak and she put lossless version on the album... Which is not case with the other 3 that leaked

It has to be re recorded since Erickson is credited on it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Actor said:

I was thinkin... Is if u lay with me re recorded? I mean, that track didnt leak and she put lossless version on the album... Which is not case with the other 3 that leaked

I have a feeling that the vocals are not re recorded cause they sound very 2013-14 Lana but the outro is new. Only speculation tho 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Blue Banisters is the album I thought Chemtrails would be… 

Hide contents

References to the pandemic, the two voice notes that became Black Bathing Suit, a bit of Old Hollywood romance (mostly on Beautiful, title track, Arcadia and If You Lie Down With Me)…

I feel a lot NFR vibes in this album, so I think Chemtrails was something like a sortie and BB is actually a continuation of NFR.

1 hour ago, Rocket0212 said:

Sweet Carolina is just so beautiful I even cried a little on my 2nd listen. The way piano flop is on its way to become my fave song from this album. :trisha:

Spoiler

Truly a top 3 track right next to BBS and WW :agree:

IMG-7960.jpg

Hi, 

So basically I haven't listened to BB yet and I'm personally planning to wait until Friday but can someone who has listened to it give me a review. Like whats the overall sound? Standout tracks? Worst tracks ect. 

My expected faves:

Black Bathing Suit 

Dealer 

Thunder 

Beautiful 

Text Book (already love) 

Cherry Blossom 

9 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I really hate to say it but I think I would not care for Thunder at all if I hadn't heard the demo. This final version is so watered down it hurts. I prefer NOTG right now ...

I concur and for this reason it is appropriate for you to revert to Thunder Corpse :oic2:

Or Syrup of the Deities

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Pale Fire said:

Anyway y’all now that we’ve moved on from BB…….. next album within 6 months? :sass:

Please no

I want the next one to have a completely different vibe and for that to happen there needs to be some time and space between releases. 

With that said, she'll probably announce the next one on her Honeymoon account on Friday

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I concur and for this reason it is appropriate for you to revert to Thunder Corpse :oic2:

Or Syrup of the Deities

I guess by the time I can change my name again I will probably have not listened to this new version for months, so ging back to Corpse will actually be appropriate :toofunny:7

Syrup of the Deities sounds tempting too ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!