Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Boz told us that Lana and Barrie had a session earlier this year so they've definitely reworked or written something new together. Drew Erickson is one of the co-writers of If You Lie Down With Me so even if it's an UV outtake it must have been completely reworked with the addition of Erickson. Boz simply said that "well, on second thought this might be an UV outtake that no insider had ever had access to before" but it was just a guess. The fact that this is track 6 while Nectar of the Gods and Cherry Blossom are tracks 12 and 14 and with no Erickson credits makes me think that If You Lie Down With Me is a brand new song. Just a guess.

Anyway, at this point I won't be surprised if Cherry Blossom & Nectar of the Gods do have the same instrumentals and/or lyrics with the leaked demos but they've been rerecorded by Lana. I mean, I don't trust the insiders' take on the tracks after Arcadia's release so perhaps they haven't noticed the subtle differences in the vocals. But yeah it's also very strange that Lana didn't mention Miles Kane at all. He's not just serving back vocals on Dealer lol!

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

ppl switching up on dealer iktr SOTY

Lana promised us screaming and she DELIVERED, the only instance that we can trust her on

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

4 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I know this is a first world problem, but releasing an album with 25 different covers that are all good is genuinely distressing as a consumer.

Definitely a first world problem lmao.

I see multiple covers/vinyl colors as way to choose your favorite and feel special for having a different version than your other Lana stan friend. It never crossed my mind to buy every version for the sake of collecting. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

36 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

So who preorderd all the varients?

Lol I did the white, yellow, and target exclusive vinyls + target cd.

Considering the black vinyl so I don't have to open the others but honestly that's a bit too much for me already lol.

Also wanting to hold off a bit too to see if anything else drops.

good morning angels now we countdown until october 22nd longer than we expected but we will be fine peace.gif

manifesting no album leaks (I know it's almost impossible at this point) peace.gif

manifesting a tv performance peace.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

good morning angels now we countdown until october 22nd longer than we expected but we will be fine peace.gif

manifesting no album leaks (I know it's almost impossible at this point) peace.gif

I mean it's def not impossible! I'm shook that Arcadia didn't actually leak! We all collectively collapsed during the release for once. :godlaugh:

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the whole album has pretty much "leaked," we're just waiting on which of Thunder/Nectar/Cherry Blossom/Living Legend has been reworked a little and which haven't peace.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

I mean it's def not impossible! I'm shook that Arcadia didn't actually leak! We all collectively collapsed during the release for once. :godlaugh:

I think an SNL performance would feel so right at this point. 

Arcadia is such a bookend to Video Games and would absolutely be a full circle moment.

I've been repeating this a lot but if Black Bathing Suit is a bop it would actually be similar to Blue Jeans which she also performed on SNL.

Maybe that would be a new single before the release??!?! Manifesting it....

23 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

she re-recorded Dealer and replaced Miles with Nikki Lane:hdu: 

Reveal hidden contents

jk:creep:

that’s why she posted a pic of nikki in her thank you post omgg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Come to think of it, an insider said that Arcadia was only piano but it has much more. What was the reason for them to lie to us???

Spoiler

Leaked Dealer snippets also sounded a little different to the full leak. Especially the "gave you all my money part" or maybe I'm deaf

cardi-b-what-was-the-reason.gif

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

idk a lot of people seem to have the album it looks like it's just a matter of time, but manifesting so miss lana will get to release her album without having it leaked first at least for once!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, MJA said:

I think an SNL performance would feel so right at this point. 

Arcadia is such a bookend to Video Games and would absolutely be a full circle moment.

I've been repeating this a lot but if Black Bathing Suit is a bop it would actually be similar to Blue Jeans which she also performed on SNL.

Maybe that would be a new single before the release??!?! Manifesting it....

Also, NGL, i think Lana's done with trying to please or prove anything to Hollywood. She won't be doing any high profile appearances. And good for her. They tore her down at every opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, Thunder said:

the whole album has pretty much "leaked," we're just waiting on which of Thunder/Nectar/Cherry Blossom/Living Legend has been reworked a little and which haven't peace.gif

I know I know it's pretty much a matter of time unfortunately

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

idk a lot of people seem to have the album it looks like it's just a matter of time, but manifesting so miss lana will get to release her album without having it leaked first at least for once!!

Omg you're scaring me! I truly hope there are no more leaks. 

Technically, since Thunder and LL are said to have been reworked, I'm only considering NOTG and CB as songs we have :sass: 

imageproxy.jpg

14 minutes ago, shady said:

Definitely a first world problem lmao.

I see multiple covers/vinyl colors as way to choose your favorite and feel special for having a different version than your other Lana stan friend. It never crossed my mind to buy every version for the sake of collecting. 

This! Its a way to alter the timeline if you dont like an album cover. Lets say chemtrails for example, since one buys the alt, they can pretend she never force fed us an iphone camera roll album cover. People who want to collect every variant scare me

55 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Arcadia also got some "recent" changes (unless they made the MV different for some reason) so maybe the album insiders have is an early version of it and that's why they say

Apparently TB, WW & BB got slightly remixed since May too? And the one on streaming is different than the YouTube one for Text Book

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat