Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

23 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

can someone please answer this I keep seeing it ignored lol

it's in regards to BOZ saying the Beautiful streaming version has strings, I'm on ATRL right now and can't find him saying that

Thank you 😭😭:krylie:

9 minutes ago, Nectar said:

This is what he said:

“I just remember that 2 versions were mastered, but idk why cause 3:35 is an earlier demo and 3:54 is the final mix, I don't know which one goes where. But it's probably same situation as FIILY”. 

“So maybe someone got the vinyl already too and it's a vinyl rip, cause I don't see any reason to put the earlier mix anywhere outside of the vinyl since they probably had to send the album to pressing before they put final touches to the song. Hopefully the streaming version is the longer one, cause no matter what happens that one is the latter version.”

The version with strings is the final version. Don’t think he ever confirmed the strings version was going to be in streaming though. I guess we will know once iTunes puts up the song lengths. 

Oooh look! Thank you so much <3.

STRINGS VERSION FTW!!

I am so excited about the Blue Banisters video. I love that it’s consistent with the medium and colour palette of the first Arcadia video. 3 of the 4 album covers seem to have been taken on set of the video too!

I love Lana’s music videos like these :flutter: this week will be so amazing with the video, Colbert appearance, and of course, the album!

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

So why was it filmed in pro HD. That was a clip of the music video. After they broke up, she shelved it for the obvious reasons. It's not the first time she shelved a video.

lmao what? just because it was professionally filmed doesn’t mean it was a music video/ever intended to be one :rip:

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

so wait, we have the demo of Beautiful? 3:36? wasnt it on the cd?

long story short we have it for some reason but nobody knows why :magikarp:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

long story short we have it for some reason but nobody knows why :magikarp:

so its a demo that's not going to be on the album? or is it just like a FIILY moment and its an alt mix to be officially released?

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

so its a demo that's not going to be on the album? or is it just like a FIILY moment and its an alt mix to be officially released?

FIILY situation

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

39 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I am so excited about the Blue Banisters video. I love that it’s consistent with the medium and colour palette of the first Arcadia video. 3 of the 4 album covers seem to have been taken on set of the video too!

I love Lana’s music videos like these :flutter: this week will be so amazing with the video, Colbert appearance, and of course, the album!

Have you listened to the album yet or are you waiting until release night?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

sweet carolina, thunder, blue banisters, nectar of the gods, beautiful is my official top five, i think

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 hours ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

I haven't listened to the album at all since Friday, and I'm really struggling not to. I miss it like an old friend :trisha:

i haven't listened to BB since friday either and i only played it once. it's making the wait awfully slow. i really really really wanna listen again. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

27 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

i love that we have Thunder (Demo), Dealer (Demo) and Beautiful (Alternate Version) before we have the album. 

[Leak] If You Lie Down With Me (Demo) when?

dealer demo ? 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

dealer demo ? 

6 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Did I miss something :hdu:

the version that leaked early has slightly different production, diff pitching, and different lyrics in the second verse, making that version the demo? someone correct me if im wrong

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da