Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

i joined here in the pre-pre-release thread when we though mike dean was the main producer of a synth trap masterpiece and honestly how far we have reached. i could never been happier by joining lanaboards besides all the drama and the NFR! slander and the hatred for piano ballads. i found another community to be in and i'm glad i am

Spoiler

this might not make a lot of sense but english is not my first language anyways so

Spoiler

#pirocagrandedecafuçu

Spoiler

:thumb3:

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

i joined here in the pre-pre-release thread when we though mike dean was the main producer of a synth trap masterpiece and honestly how far we have reached. i could never been happier by joining lanaboards besides all the drama and the NFR! slander and the hatred for piano ballads. i found another community to be in and i'm glad i am

Reveal hidden contents

this might not make a lot of sense but english is not my first language anyways so

Hide contents

#pirocagrandedecafuçu

Hide contents

RIP :wowcry: :rip:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

You roll like Thunder...when you come crashing in..........:air::oprah::wowcry::trisha::hair::hype::lange::bebe::angie::et::monica:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i joined here in the pre-pre-release thread when we though mike dean was the main producer of a synth trap masterpiece

When we thought there would a Madonna collab on BB :ma:

3 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

I have been listening to BB since midnight here in New Zealand and I'm still trying to recover :oprah2:

I'm still waiting! what's your fav track so far?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Im bored while im waiting to the official release on my country so i did this simple cute poster

FpIboxh.jpg

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

When we thought there would a Madonna collab on BB :ma:

LDR9 says hi :ma:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

#pirocagrandedecafuçu

Reveal hidden contents

People are much, much nicer here than they used to be, believe me. 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm still waiting! what's your fav track so far?

Black Bathing Suit :grinds::air2: but idk they are literally all so good I can't with this album :icant:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

When does this thread get locked? When every part of the world has the album? I usually just stay out of the boards when an album leaks cause I don't want spoilers but this time I listened to it almost right away :thumb2: (I did wait for Dealer tho)

Anyway, another fun and chaotic pre release. We had everything (that site getting flooded with nudes was a new addition tho) and it lead us to one of Lana's best (or dare I say the best) albums so this thread will forever be iconic (also changing back and forth between different album titles, dates and pre pre release status)

See y'all in the next pre release (probably next week :wtf3: and in the release thread for BB :kiss2:

giphy.gif

Remember when a fan said that Lana told them at Nikki Lane's show that Jack was the main producer of the album? What a mess :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Remember when a fan said that Lana told them at Nikki Lane's show that Jack was the main producer of the album? What a mess :bebe:

I think all of us would collectively unstan if this was a third Jack album in a row. NEXT album she can release some of the songs she scrapped with him, but we needed and deserved this breather 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Omg Ed just posted "this beautiful album is out tomorrow, more stella songwriting from Lana. If you're in LA tomorrow look out for something special"

Do we think she's doing contrails to promote the album again? Or maybe something at Mel's to coincide with the milkshake + album release? Either way, the LA stans win once again 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

If you're in LA tomorrow look out for something special

OMG SHE'S GOING TO BE HANDING OUT WILDFLOWERS ON A JOHN DEERE IN THE STREETS OF ARCADIA WHAT A QUEEN

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When does this thread get locked? When every part of the world has the album?

yes! when the final countdown ends and the album is up for everyone elle locks the thread and we move our asses to the post release to freak out

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, The Siren said:

when is the post release thread bein opened? do we have to wait for Elle to make it or can one of us make it? :crai: 

It opens when it's out everywhere, aka 12AM EST