Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

I really don't think he produced it. Thinking he is just fucking with fans who keep blowing him up lol. 

Who knows though, what a weird set of circumstances if so lol.

nah i think it's legit even his brother promoted arcadia on his story and said he was proud to be a co-producer of the interlude

D word is still that bitch, sorry not sorry lol.:legend:

Spoiler

To add to that topic I like Miles on the track. I know everyone is wanting it to be solo but it flows so well with the both of them. 

9 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Besties I'm still shook by the Interlude. I was about to close Youtube and then that beat drop blew me away. 

I'm claiming Black Bathing Suit :smokes:

Same, I was bumping that interlude this morning during my commute. I plan to bump it every morning. Fuck man. I already loved Ennio Morricone, so this is such a win for me. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

nah i think it's legit even his brother promoted arcadia on his story and said he was proud to be a co-producer of the interlude

Oh goodness lol. Either we have some high key trolling or we have another fruitful collaboration w/ an ex. The Barrie collabs are "it" though!

Also, not sure if anyone has said this, but on headphones while listening to Arcadia, I could have sworn I heard a male voice in the background of her vocals in the beginning of the first verse. And then I wondered if it was Miles’ voice. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

Also, not sure if anyone has said this, but on headphones while listening to Arcadia, I could have sworn I heard a male voice in the background of her vocals in the beginning of the first verse. And then I wondered if it was Miles’ voice. 

i'm pretty sure it's a cello they can sometimes resemble low male voices

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

those are strings :air:

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm pretty sure it's a cello they can sometimes resemble low male voices

Ahhh thank you ? 

d4yQCBo.jpg

Theory: The song Lana's dancing to during the interlude section of the Arcadia video is Black Bathing Suit :blush3: AKA her new sultry anthem 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, In My Feelings said:

Has this been mentioned? This is on her website, maybe she will do a tour after all. :hype:

ldr6yjwm.png

Honestly, I would prefer her to not tour and to just keep living and pumping out albums

I'm not sure she loves to tour as much as she did, the constantly same set lists is kind of boring at this point

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing her live

But if i were to choose between new albums and the same BTD setlist, I would say new albums

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

3 minutes ago, yayoop said:

Honestly, I would prefer her to not tour and to just keep living and pumping out albums

I'm not sure she loves to tour as much as she did, the constantly same set lists is kind of boring at this point

But if i were to choose between new albums and the same BTD setlist, I would say new albums

the setlist MUST change

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I thought it was someone talking in my room the first time I heard it last night and it freaked me out so bad :rip: 

and as for tours, I would love for her to either keep doing festivals or lots of smaller gigs. It’s just annoying how certain groups of her fans buy tickets for every concert and would make obtaining any tickets to small shows nearly impossible. But if the tour will be NFR tour levels of effort I’d rather her spend her time making more music :rip: 

11 minutes ago, yayoop said:

If she were to end up touring for this album, I really would hope she'd take out some songs from BTD and LFL (as much as I love them). The tour for NFR was mainly songs from those albums. The idea of hearing songs like Arcadia or NOTG live sounds incredible so if there were to be a tour for Blue Banisters, I think it'd be best to focus on BB/Chemtrails and NFR with a few greatest hits from the other albums spliced in 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Heres another theory ; what if Talking Like An Answering Machine became Dealer? 

Every 3 pages someone has a theory that makes me move, then it gets debunked. I'm exhausted 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

13 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys oofm ordered the CD and it says it will arrive the 8th???

not it getting leaked a'la chemtrails and 2 weeks earlier?? this is hell

9 minutes ago, yayoop said:

watch her sing blue jeans, cherry, white mustang and pwyc once again for the 6283628702719363927th time:defeated: