Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

So, to the people who have it on Spotify, is the quality really that bad? I keep hearing things and getting nervous :whoopi: I will never switch to Apple Music

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I have to go to Target tonight, the only day I have the car, and I am prayinnnnn that the BB cd is out on the shelves slightly early :crai: I won’t be able to go back tomorrow!

I got concerned because the Target website says “online only” sale of the CD, but I hope that’s just because it’s still in the pre-order phase… 

GUYS THEY HAD OUT THE TAG ON AN EMPTY SHELF AND I PLAYED DUMB AND CALLED THE ELECTRONICS GUY OVER TO SEE IF IT WAS IN THE BACK AND HE SCANNED IT AND THEN SAID NO!!!

Im so depressed. 4 more hours lol.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

he's doing his livestream tomorrow right? can't wait for his reaction to dealer

not sure, if you find out can u let me know i don't like know his streaming schedule. would be interesting to see him react live!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

does spotify still have that weird clipping issue with nawwal/yosemite lol

Nah, they fixed that

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

So, to the people who have it on Spotify, is the quality really that bad? I keep hearing things and getting nervous :whoopi: I will never switch to Apple Music

I agree, I mean if Apple had their own version of the vaccine - that would have been the one I got, ❤️🖥 But Spotify 4 Life.

IMG-3521.jpg

the album is so beautiful oml :oprah:

ngl black bathing suit was so jarring on first listen, its gonna take a couple more i think. but on first listen its such a pretty and interesting album, i can defo see this becoming one of my favourites. dealer was the highlight for me

i actually love the unreleased songs being a part of this album. idk why but it felt so special listening to them officially even tho it literally makes no difference cos i could listen to them anyway. it made me feel so warm inside :wub: i guess because i love all those songs so much and it feels nice knowing that theyre special to lana too; enough so that she wanted the world to hear them. it makes me happy that the general public will hear (and fall in love with) these beautiful songs and theyll finally get the audience/reach they deserve

although my one criticism is once IYLDWM starts playing you can tell its not been recorded recently. her voice has changed so much since then and its pretty obvious. the song itself is great and i guess its kinda hypocritical seeing as i said i liked the other unreleased lol but idk i kinda wish she recorded new vocals for the old songs. however im sure there was a reason for doing things the way she did

damn i love lana, tysm for another stunning work of art :kiss2:

Just now, lustforlife said:

Yes 

So is it the 2017 version? Omggg. I've heard both versions before, but I couldn't really notice any difference, besides the pitching

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

So is it the 2017 version? Omggg. I've heard both versions before, but I couldn't really notice any difference, besides the pitching

they're flat-out lying :barrie:

there's no difference between the two, the leaked version was just edited by the leaker

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

they're flat-out lying :barrie:

there's no difference between the two, the leaked version was just edited by the leaker

Why are people constantly lying LOL. It's literally the same song with different pitches...

IMG-7960.jpg