Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

fe2m.gif

1-FB5-C924-3262-4-E3-B-859-C-F5-EBE8-D71

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

well if you told me back in march that by fall we would have a whole new 15 track Lana album, music videos, a Colbert performance, and fan favorite unreleased tracks, I would not believe you :true:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

california (demo) [snippet] IN LOSSLESS :trisha: WE TRULY WON! ezgif-7-5333d63b6812.gif

it will be a 10 track EP, each snippet 15 seconds long, flac quality, only exact snippets we've heard, and it will be called Question for the Culture (a.k.a. my "fans" a.k.a you little fucks) "QFTCAKAMFAKAYLF" it will be acronymed to

Text Book is actually a good opener, I didn't like it when she revealed the tracklist but just wow. Great choice. BB flows beautifully. 

2 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

well if you told me back in march that by fall we would have a whole new 15 track Lana album, music videos, a Colbert performance, with fan favorite unreleased tracks on it, I would not believe you :true:

Let's not let this get into our heads, especially with Lana announcing the next album out on Xmas tonight at 12:01am on the Honeymoon account :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Let's not let this get into our heads, especially with Lana announcing the next album out on Xmas tonight at 12:01am on the Honeymoon account :true:

okay but she would EAT a christmas album, I listen to her silent night cover religiously

SLEEEEEEEP IN HEAAAAVENLY PEEAAAAACCCCEEEE

Which of the Youtubers will have their Blue Banisters reaction uploaded first? :ma:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ajay?

I hope so.

Still feel like she's going to drag this though 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

And Christmas morning, no album:icant:

Classic Lana

:ma:

And then it's postponed to April, where she'll announce the Nikki Lane collab album, except this time she'll get the date right :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: