Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

But why would a chicken NOT be running bare feet? Do chickens wear shoes now. :biblio: sometimes she just throws lines in there for no reason

didn't you know

chicken-in-shoes-funny-animals.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Diamondsintosnow said:

Sooooo. Insiders are saying that Thunder has been turned into a piano ballad?

I hope to god it isn’t true. 

Cmon ladies we need to collectively manifest AGAINST this evil

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Cmon ladies we need to collectively manifest AGAINST this evil

Manifesting in Lana‘s way: ?????

4 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

But why would a chicken NOT be running bare feet? Do chickens wear shoes now. :biblio: sometimes she just throws lines in there for no reason

ive thought about this for months and I honestly think she means Chuck :toofunny: which would also be weird cause she mentions her like 2 lines before (unless Chuckie isn't her ?) but her mentioning Chucks pregnancy right after paints this picture in my head of Lana at one of her house parties seeing Chuck running around doing stuff and thinking about her pregnancy idk if this makes sense I jus smoked a bowl :makeup:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

ive thought about this for months and I honestly think she means Chuck :toofunny: which would also be weird cause she mentions her like 2 lines before (unless Chuckie isn't her ?) but her mentioning Chucks pregnancy right after paints this picture in my head of Lana at one of her house parties seeing Chuck running around doing stuff and thinking about her pregnancy idk if this makes sense I jus smoked a bowl :makeup:

The chickens are busy, goodbye

The chickens are Chucky. You're HIGH

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

7 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I think when she says Chicken she is referring to Chuck, we know that is Chuck's nickname. I have always kind of wondered if maybe Chucks nickname is chicken bc Charlie is called Chucky or whatever too if that makes sense lol.

i don't think thunder is a piano ballad now.

i think the production slightly changed to match the tone of the album. i believe it is still pretty similar but there is an emphasis on the piano with some more complex/ updated elements in the background. 

don't count on me for that though, this is based off of a snippet i heard. 

faSE.gif

50 minutes ago, your dealer said:
A guide to Blue Banisters , for clarification 

john deere- a tractor not a person or animal 
Jenny- jenny lewis 
beer- alcoholic beverage, not the animal 
Oklahoma - a garbage state in the midwest
dresser- a piece of furniture 
Nikki Lane - the first lady of outlaw country 
banisters- the things between stairs and the railing 
weathervane- wind instrument that sits on top of a barn
heat lightning- cloud to ground lightning, also known as silent lightning 
Santa Clarita Fires- wild fires in santa clarita, CA 
the diamonds, the rust, and the rain- a reference to Joan Baez hit song
Tex and Mex are in the Bay- tex and mex are the dogs on the cover, and they are swimming in the bay ( a body of water) 
Chucky- lana's sister 
Chickens- the bird, that we eat 

I thought that “Chucky” was a nick name for Buddy Valastro WUT?

91ZdapDhCqL.jpg

0YnL0Kf.gif

at least we all know how the colors blue, green and gray looks like right? :true:

Spoiler

right?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

speaking of this thread, what the hell does she mean by “star-drip ivs”? :air:

I only recently realized that's what she was saying. I thought it was "I've been running on star drip, I feast for so long" :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over