Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

guys there's a new high quality leak of a rerecorded living legend..

Spoiler

and it's a DUET with a guy who's voice i can't recognize.. i really hope it isn't real because the whole song is ruined for me.. it was so good as it was :judgingu:

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

MANIFESTING A HQ MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTED BY SOMEONE  :cuteface:

Please bring back Rich Lee, but more Love/LFL high budget realness instead of white mustang and fiily/the greatest

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I imagine that tracks 12-14 would have to be remastered in some way and I’m sure they are the master files from the studio sessions in 2013 — I doubt she would source those songs from where they leaked (as the quality usually isn’t the same as released songs). 

Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods (if they are fundamentally the same as the leaked versions) definitely would have had to be remastered with the album’s newer songs. And I think it was confirmed that Living Legend was different in some ways (it wasn’t specified how, but I’m guessing it’s a different vocal take or treatment, slightly different production, and perhaps some lyrical adjustments).

I think it was Eclipse who said there are some changes in terms of Living Legend's production and lustforlife said that the new version feels more "alive" but the "Lana-as-a-guitar" bridge is the same which is the highlight of the song anyway. :pussypower:

5 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

Hide contents

please don't try to find me through my dealer............

:trisha:

Spoiler

don't try my father either he ain't been home for years

Spoiler

hits especially hard because my dad left us when I was 5 :true: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

2 minutes ago, lover said:

I mean people should just shut up if they have no idea what they are talking about :creep: just listen to the music you like and vibe with it. IMO you also should always maintain some respect for any music and the people associated with it: even if it's something you do not personally care for and especially if you haven't done the tiniest research. so sick of people talking shit 

I know people who would call Lana's music a snoozefest capable of putting the entire population to sleep but then proclaim Taylor's Folklore and Evermore as this generation's musical manifesto (no offence, i like both albums).

thunder already has piano in it, but it's barely noticeable. i think this new version will enhance that and make the guitars more subtle, but not as much as the piano in the first mix

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

thunder already has piano in it, but it's barely noticeable. i think this new version will enhance that and make the guitars more subtle, but not as much as the piano in the first mix

also i really hope it ends with a huge fade-out of lana and the 3 legends singing the chorus

9 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

guys there's a new high quality leak of a rerecorded living legend..

Reveal hidden contents

and it's a DUET with a guy who's voice i can't recognize.. i really hope it isn't real because the whole song is ruined for me.. it was so good as it was :judgingu:

girl that is NOT lana :toofunny:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

guys I think there’s a possibility that vinyl version is different from streaming version. Maybe BOZ had access to the files sent to the production.

I justify my theory with the fact that Arcadia has 2 different versions (the music video one and the streaming one).

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

So bb suit is a bop:lange: he definitely hinted

omg what did he say? :lange:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Frangipani said:

I just searched for thunder on the site that shall not be named and there's only one snippet there from a few hours and it's claiming to be the BB edition. Not sure whether to move or not as it seems a bit fanmade

it is one million percent someone fucking around :oprah3:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

The trio interlude just reminded me a lana and carlos santana collab is needed!!

I would just DIE

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg