Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

don't open that door please I'm not gonna sleep thinking about the possibility of a music video filmed in hawaii by brthr :lange:

Her response to Solar Flop :illumilana2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if Lana will be at the Met Gala on Monday - with Arcadia + BB pre-order going live and the Americana theme this year, the timing is perfect :flutter: 

I'm hoping that she will be. It feels like this year's Met was made for her almost. And I think it would be a smart move with the album coming next month :smile3: I also just love everything she's ever worn to the Met Gala and need to see what she does next 

imageproxy.jpg

Why are approx 5 random users who have been here for ages suddenly pretending to be iNsIdErS? 

You don't know any more than anyone else. And if you do, spill, otherwise shut

Giving Alex Parliament vibes

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

15 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Lana Del Rey - Black Bathing Suit (Official Video)

a music video for black bathing suit... where she's wearing a white bathing suit :creep: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a music video for black bathing suit... where she's wearing a white bathing suit :creep: 

It starts off with a white bathing suit during the day time and the intro of the song, but then it transitions to Lana running across the beach at midnight in a black bathing suit :creepna3:

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

an album called "Blue Banisters" and the banisters on the cover ain't even blue :oprah3:

:sass:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I've finally caught up on everything since Arcadia dropped (I think? Anything else besides BOZ spilling a lot and discussions about music credits?) and I'm really excited. Weird how we are getting conflicting reports about songs being the same/being reworked but I'll be happy either way. Slightly sad about the 2 week delay because it was so close but oh well I'm sure it'll leak ahead of release anyways... not that I want it to, I'm just saying :peace: :peace2:

I already know that IYLDWM is gonna be amazing. I mean, look at Lana's track 6 record: National Anthem, Gods & Monsters, Sad Girl, Freak, Summer Bummer, Love song, and and DBJAG. It's gonna be a sultry song for sure (and don't tell me Love song doesn't have even a hint of sultry-ness it's kind of about car sex) 

imageproxy.jpg

If we trust every insider at this rate Thunder is going to have more versions that YTH :thumb2: 

We went through:

- the same

- piano intro and then the same

- more exprimental

- they took more from it that they gave

- totally acoustic

- similar but better with a build up

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Am I the only one to think Arcadia sounds atleast a bit similiar to You Must Love Me? :twirls:

it really is! it has that cinematic/musical theather vibe

33 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if Lana will be at the Met Gala on Monday - with Arcadia + BB pre-order going live and the Americana theme this year, the timing is perfect :flutter: 

she reaaaaally needs to go, i also wonder if that table with her, abel and taylor is real

this next month and a half is gonna be tough :oprah2: not even gonna listen to the singles :oprah2: or notg :oprah2: or thunder :oprah2: or living legend :oprah2: 

a month :oprah2: and a half :oprah2:

Spoiler

:tommy:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

I only say Jenny Lewis because in Blue Banisters she sings about Nikki Lane and Jenny (they were swimming together of course) in the same place and they all hang out together and this instagram picture lana posted is just the essence of that song :slayty:

IMG-3754.png 

I’m sorry but these women are truly serving

ExMch3oVcAUf21B?format=jpg&name=medium

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

18 minutes ago, GetFree said:

I’m sorry but these women are truly serving

ExMch3oVcAUf21B?format=jpg&name=medium

American bridesmaids photos be like:

Also, is having wavy hair with highlights, a hat and knee high boots in fall popular in America? I guess I can blend in and pretend I'm Lana's friend since they all look the same. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

20 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ah, it’s come to the time in the pre-release when I get confused asf over the new acronyms. Read this one as a mix of LMLYLAW and WDYM :ma::stareney2: 

I got too lazy to type the whole thing :bebe: I meant If You Lie Down With Me 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

Am I the only one to think Arcadia sounds atleast a bit similiar to You Must Love Me? :twirls:

It's literally You Must Love Me mixed with You'll Never Walk Alone

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Imagine being the admin of a Lana Del Rey fansite during pre-release era... swear I didn't breathe at all yesterday :air2:

Sweetie, I couldn’t imagine! You’ve got all of my admiration and respect, Queen!